And Now For Somethign Different

Practical and Practice issues for Professionals who practice in the area of taxation. Moral, social and economic issues relating to taxes, including international issues, the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, state tax issues, etc. Not for "tax protestor" issues, which should be posted in the "tax protestor" forum above. The advice or opinion given herein should not be relied on for any purpose whatsoever. Also examines cookie-cutter deals that have no economic substance but exist only to generate losses, as marketed by everybody from solo practitioner tax lawyers to the major accounting firms.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

And Now For Somethign Different

Post by notorial dissent »

According to Fox News, a 94 year old from Ohio is having a problem with the IRS, amazing I know, he wants to pay his taxes, and they won't let him. Seems that according to their records, he is dead. Now curiously enough, the SSA from which the IRS information is supposed to come from not only disagrees, but has given him an official letter stating that he is very much alive, which the IRS has also refused to accept.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Re: And Now For Somethign Different

Post by davids »

He needs to march into court and declare "I am the living breathing man, not a fiction!"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: And Now For Somethign Different

Post by The Observer »

Yes, ironically this is only time that argument should work.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff