Not my 4th!

Practical and Practice issues for Professionals who practice in the area of taxation. Moral, social and economic issues relating to taxes, including international issues, the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, state tax issues, etc. Not for "tax protestor" issues, which should be posted in the "tax protestor" forum above. The advice or opinion given herein should not be relied on for any purpose whatsoever. Also examines cookie-cutter deals that have no economic substance but exist only to generate losses, as marketed by everybody from solo practitioner tax lawyers to the major accounting firms.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Not my 4th!

Post by JamesVincent »

Since it's been a little slow I've brought you guys something.
Having to file a tax return yearly is a violation of the fourth amendment.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, PAPERS, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Every spec of liberty given away to the government etches away from our freedom and only empowers tyranny!!!!
This little diddy was brought to you by someone running for political office.

https://michelleforellsworth.com/

I found this in a Facebook ad while scrolling through. She really doesn't have much on her site, I actually can't even figure out what city she's running in, but it appears she is against income tax, building code and a few other things. Don't want to say she's a sovereign or anything like that but she's definitely not mainstream.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Not my 4th!

Post by LaVidaRoja »

She also appears to more enamored of pontificating than of any research. Doesn't take ANY time to google and find several cases refuting this position.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

She was running in Ellsworth, PA, in coal country south of Pittsburgh, in the southwest corner of the state. There isn't much to the town. Given the lack of information on her site, I would be amazed if she won anything.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

LaVidaRoja wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:36 pm She also appears to more enamored of pontificating than of any research. Doesn't take ANY time to google and find several cases refuting this position.
Her followers on Facebook weren't any better. Several of them were definitely sovrun oriented. A few "the 16th was never legally ratified" and "#taxationistheft" mixed with "down with the IRS". If she actually looks at the comments I'm sure I'm banned already.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:39 pm She was running in Ellsworth, PA, in coal country south of Pittsburgh, in the southwest corner of the state. There isn't much to the town. Given the lack of information on her site, I would be amazed if she won anything.
Explains why she was saying that Washington county Maryland brings in a lot of their income and they need to remake their town into something attractive to them. I had never heard of it before.

aitchel
Swabby
Swabby

Post by aitchel »

she is running in Ellsworth, Maine, Ellsworth, PA is not a city and her reference to MDI was Mount Desert Island where Bar Harbor and Acadia NP are located