Dr. Dino's son to the rescue?

Practical and Practice issues for Professionals who practice in the area of taxation. Moral, social and economic issues relating to taxes, including international issues, the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, state tax issues, etc. Not for "tax protestor" issues, which should be posted in the "tax protestor" forum above. The advice or opinion given herein should not be relied on for any purpose whatsoever. Also examines cookie-cutter deals that have no economic substance but exist only to generate losses, as marketed by everybody from solo practitioner tax lawyers to the major accounting firms.
Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Dr. Dino's son to the rescue?

Post by Paths of the Sea »

It is being reported that Dr. Dino's (aka Kent Hovind) son has a deal with the feds to rescue the various related properties (e.g., Dinosaur Adventure Land) from seizure.

There is allegedly a Sept. 15, 2009 deadline for the son to come up with $380,000.00 to swing the deal.

He has sent out an appeal to contributors and is, allegedly, closing in on coming up with the money.

See the following Dr. Dino blog for some of the details:

> http://www.cseblogs.com

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Dr. Dino's son to the rescue?

Post by Quixote »

No!!! I like the idea of the IRS running Dinosaur Adventure Land as a going concern even better than them running that brothel in Nevada.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Paths of the Sea

Re: Dr. Dino's son to the rescue?

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Quixote,

I'm with you in not liking the idea of Hovind getting the property back, but I don't think the government should be trying to do anything but sell it to someone who would dismantle it and put it to more appropriate use.

I also have this fantasy that what the feds are doing is setting Eric up so they can take the $380,000.00 from him, make a jeopardy assessment against him and/or his daddy, and apply the money to all of that instead that other account; and then the feds could still sell the property.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!