International Cooperation

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

International Cooperation

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 and wserra planning measures to more efficiently harness the violence inherent in the system to better oppress the masses.

Note the Jekyll Island background. The device in the left foreground keeps us in instant communication with Illuminati anywhere in the world. And makes really good hickory-smoked pork loin.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: International Cooperation

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I especially like the way you've camouflaged the intergallactic communication antenna array in the background. 8)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Should we be like alerting INTERPOL or the North American equivalent, or it it already too late?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I assume that's Diet Coke that they're drinking.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

What is this conspiracy? What have they done with the real Burnaby? That can't be him! Everyone knows Burnaby drinks pints of draft and import and local beers not wine. Hmmmm mm. ......
:naughty:
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
wserra

Post by wserra »

Hah! Those are Blanche de Bruges glasses filled with Ommegang Three Philosophers. A great beer in a great beer glass.
- David Hume
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I may need to try some just to be certain...?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:Hah! Those are Blanche de Bruges glasses filled with Ommegang Three Philosophers. A great beer in a great beer glass.
Been there, got the t-shirt....literally.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

wserra wrote:Hah! Those are Blanche de Bruges glasses filled with Ommegang Three Philosophers. A great beer in a great beer glass.
Is that the opposite of dmvp's kool-aid?
Ninj
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:Burnaby49 and wserra planning measures to more efficiently harness the violence inherent in the system to better oppress the masses.
  • Neither one of you are in uniform.
  • I see no evidence of the subterranean hookers you claimed to have rented for the evening.
  • All meetings must be catered with aged virgin blood and hot dogs of questionable origin (ie. all hot dogs). What you've got in that glass is too lean and clearly not bitter enough to meet my criteria. The virgins in your basement are too young AND not fat and angry enough. Your fail shames us all.
  • Canadian captives guests of the Illuminati must be forced to watch treated to a three day marathon of propaganda award winning videos regarding the imperial measurement system, American Patriotism, bald eagles and the science of prescription medication commercials while chowing down on supersized artery clogging non-meat Vegan-hostile meat products fast food. Burnaby clearly still has a desire to live not partied hard enough.
  • Burnaby's getting canadia everywhere. Look at you! You're practically addicted to hockey, speaking Canafrench and swearing allegiance to the Queen! Snap out of it, man!
  • Who is the unauthorized third person behind the camera? Official Illuminati photos must always be taken by the little alien autopsy dude and it shows that he was on vacation in Tulsa that week.
You will not be reimbursed for any associated expenses, including the security deposit on those hookers. I may reconsider the last bit, if you can explain how you managed to get the bigger bits past my pool filter.

Also, I know you intercepted my shipment of glitter thongs. Judging by the way you've been walking lately, you've discovered that the extra glitter on the stringy bit is more for torture than sexy-times. Although if glitter-bombing your own asshole gets you in the mood, that's between you and your septic system. I don't judge.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

bmxninja357 wrote:I may need to try some just to be certain...?
Hear hear!
wserra

Post by wserra »

web, you are one twisted . . . Illuminata.

And that's a compliment.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

She is a source of pride and inspiration to us all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Someone has to lower the standards around here.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent

Huh, I thought that was what we kept Deep Knight around for, that and someone convenient to blame things on.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Even though I'm exhausted (just got back; it's 3AM Vancouver time, 6AM new York time), I have to reply to the lies and calumnies propagated in my absence.

Firstly; the wine comment. WINE? Does Ninja know nothing at all about fine beer drinking? That was indeed an excellent beer in an entirely appropriate glass. The relatively small volume of the glass was more than offset by my host's willingness to refill it. The only reason I didn't get totally hammered by Wes's generosity was my wife's watchful eye. I have to stop going on trips with her.

As I've said a number of times my prime goal for New York was to go drinking at McSorley's Old Ale House, something I've wanted to do for half a century. All because I read this story when I was a teenager.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1940/ ... se-at-home

During my ten day trip I went to McSorleys seven times. My wife (back on that topic) stopped me from spending the whole trip there. I also found time to visit Pete's Tavern, The White Horse, The Ear Inn, The Landmark, and myriad other fine beer establishments.

And about Webhicks uninformed comment about not being in uniform. Wes was clearly not appropriately attired but that golf shirt I was sporting was purchased in the Tom Cobley tavern in Spreyton, Devon, England and was entirely fitting for an informal meeting between representatives of the Western Cabal and the Eastern Illuminati.

http://www.tomcobleytavern.co.uk/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
webhick

Post by webhick »

Burnaby49 wrote:And about Webhicks uninformed comment about not being in uniform. Wes was clearly not appropriately attired but that golf shirt I was sporting was purchased in the Tom Cobley tavern in Spreyton, Devon, England and was entirely fitting for an informal meeting between representatives of the Western Cabal and the Eastern Illuminati.
Golf shirts are so 2001. It's all about the Gyakuten Saiban t-shirts now, moose-humper (or is it caribou-licker? I'll have to check the video archives.). For your insolence, I hereby sentence you to thirty minutes of crawling around on your hands and knees in the Lego pit. It's like a ball pit but with less loaded diapers and more crying. Like music.

Your only way out of it is an image. There is only one correct response.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Golf shirts are so 2001? Of course they are! As are my versions of Windows XP and Microsoft Office. Do you detect a theme here? At the turn of the millenium I gave up trying to keep up. Not that I was trying very hard.

You consider wallowing in Lego a punishment? Not to a guy that just toured the USS Intrepid. The hangar deck has a 22 foot long Lego model of the carrier made from a quarter of a million pieces;

Now that's Lego! I'll take that over Gyakuten Saiban as a t-shirt subject any day;

There, you got two images.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
webhick

Post by webhick »

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The one thing I noticed about the photo is that this time Burnaby remembered to wear pants.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff