Llamas....in tuxedos

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Llamas....in tuxedos

Post by JamesVincent »

https://www.boredpanda.com/invite-weddi ... mpaign=ggn

Just in case the link didn't explain it all:
Want to surprise your friends at your wedding? Invite some llamas!

No, we're not joking. Thanks to Mtn Peaks Therapy Llamas & Alpacas you can now actually have llamas at your wedding. And not just any llamas, they're pros when it comes to weddings and parties! "Always decorated to compliment, our llamas can easily handle all ages, and any size of crowd! More than just ‘entertainment,’ we provide a unique interactive experience for your guests, that most have never experienced before, and smiles that will last forever!" their website writes. Plus, all the proceeds go to the organization's therapy and education program - it's a win-win! So, if you're planning on having a wedding in Portland, OR, or Vancouver, WA - hit these llamas up!
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Llamas....in tuxedos

Post by notorial dissent »

Portland explains a lot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

nat1203

Post by nat1203 »

Hah, I remember I was at one wedding in UK and there were these beautiful dogs labradors wearing fancy costumes and bow-ties :D
Qweek
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Qweek »

Very funny animals)))