Iceland

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
The Observer
Further Moderator

Iceland

Post by The Observer »

Due to another of one of my wife's bargain-shopper tours, I will be in Reykjavik for the next several days. Blue Lagoon, the Golden Circle, a minimal chance of seeing the northern lights and of course, those quaint Icelandic dishes:

"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Iceland

Post by Burnaby49 »

Smoked lamb and mashed potatoes works for me! Enjoy.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The lamb and mashed potatoes doesn't sound bad, and maybe the fish depending on whether it is salted, smoked, or just dried. The rest I think I'll take a pass on.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Next time I'm in Australia, I will also pass up their kangaroo burgers....

There is something about travelling that is quite discombobulating.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

I'm not sure I wouldn't eat any of that rather than McDonald's, though.
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA