Russian Roulette

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Russian Roulette

Post by JamesVincent »

I believe it was Olsenfin who, awhile back, told a Sov that they should play Russian Roulette with a semi-auto pistol. Little did he know that someone was listening.....
A man accused of killing his beer pong opponent has pleaded guilty to Voluntary Manslaughter, a Class A Felony, in the February 23 shooting death of Christopher White.

Jacob Saye, 22, was originally charged with Murder, a Felony.

Saye and White were playing a drinking game called "beer pong" at a home on the 1800 block of South Pulaski Street in South Bend.

Saye suggested the winner use a semi-automatic handgun, Russian roulette style, against the loser.

He told police he put the gun against White's temple and pulled the trigger.

White died as a result of the shooting.
http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Saye ... 78571.html
Last edited by JamesVincent on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Russian Roulette

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm certain someone got a Darwin Award several years back for this very thing. (Not the beer pong - just Russian Roulette with an automatic.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I'm reminded of any number of "here, hold my beer and watch this," stories when I see this kind of thing.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I'm reminded of any number of "here, hold my beer and watch this," stories when I see this kind of thing.
There was a saying when I was in the military that the absolute worst time to hear that was when a Warrant Officer said it. If you heard one of them say that, run like your life depended on it 'cuz it just might.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"