International Cooperation

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: International Cooperation

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:The one thing I noticed about the photo is that this time Burnaby remembered to wear pants.
And it was a brand new pair I bought for the trip! My prior pair was so worn out that even my beer-drinking buddy told me it was time to replace them. I wore my new pants three times during the 11 day trip;

1 - Flying to New York
2 - Flying home
3 - Wesley's place.

I felt a touch of formality was in order since my wife and I were being wined and dined by one of the Quatloos elite. The moment I saw Wes leaning against the pillar at the train station parking lot I knew I'd made the wrong call.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote:The one thing I noticed about the photo is that this time Burnaby remembered to wear pants.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good recall.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

JamesVincent wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good recall.
Sometimes it's the small things that you can't forget, no matter how hard you try, and then it gets it's own theme song, which gets stuck in your head for years on end. Eye of the Tiger. EYE OF THE TIGER. And don't get me started on the music video...
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There may soon be even more shocking photo's of an even more sinister conclave of Illuminati oppressors.

Just sayin'

(stay tuned)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

My theme song is probably Sympathy For The Devil....
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:There may soon be even more shocking photo's of an even more sinister conclave of Illuminati oppressors.

Just sayin'

(stay tuned)
More sinster than a formal meeting of international Illuminati representatives to establish our global network of evil? Well that and smoked pork. How can that be?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There are, actually, two. On November 28th of course I gather my various vassals, miscellaneous minions and people who know people for the Arlo Guthrie Thanksgiving Weekend Concert at Carnegie Hall (BTW y'all are invited, PM me if you're interested) but I am also going to be spending time on another Island, or two Islands, between not and then and will be seeing another longtime Quatloos heavy whilst there....but we'll be drinking Margaritas, not beer....or so I expect.

(hint, the Island isn't Great Britain)
webhick

Post by webhick »

I just spent an hour trying on swimsuits. Not owning a full-length mirror is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you never really know how lumpy you're getting. On the other, when you do manage to get in front of one it'll likely be when you're trying on swimwear for the first time in like 20 years and the image is just...horrifying.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Swimwear:

As a married man of 44 years, I suggest the folowing.

Model the swimwear for your significant other.

A significant silence, clearing of the throat, or major weasel words regarding your appearance all are total negative votes.

Something on the order of "It highlights your best features", "It's really slimming", "It's not the best color for you" all mean the suit sucks but the SO is attempting to avoid losing significant body parts.

However, any attempt by the SO to rip the suit off you is probably a favorable vote.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
webhick

Post by webhick »

And if you don't have an SO, pick the one that makes you cringe the least. That's what I did.