I like that threads get moved when in the wrong place, or like threads get merged, while divergent topics in a thread get split. Good Board Management
But also, as a Tax guy and a Lawyer, I love to read about those kooky tax protestors. Some tax protestors ideology has merged with the SovCit thinking, and this now also entertains me too. I like to read about:
1) Anyone who believes Taxes do not apply because____________________
2) Anyone who believes A specific Law does not apply because___________________
3) Anything on DMVP, Kent H, Peter H & Wife
4) Anything on Bobby M, Dean, or any other crazy Canadian Burnaby49 posts about (Especially if they use the UCC)
5) And Sometimes the RV news from TNT Tony
That, and this site is full of people who actually know the law, and can rebut all the TP/SocCit Woo. Unfortunatly, most of the TP/SovCit's don't understand logic, but that can be interesting too...