Two extra tickets

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Two extra tickets

Post by Gregg »

Well, I think I've settled up with everyone and in the end we have two remaining seats on the Saturday after Thanksgiving to see Arlo Guthrie at Carnegie Hall. They're at Will Call, so you'll have to meet me on Saturday night before the show, and they're on Ebay, so if they sell before you raise you're hand, too bad.

For Quatloos Posters I will give you the tickets, free...if you promise to make a donation to The Guthrie Center, or another charity that feeds the hungry (its my thing...)

Dinner afterwards, Bull and Bear Steakhouse, if you want, all night bacchanal at the Waldorf Astoria, bring your own sacrificial animals (goats always work, and are very stylish, and of course, interns).

A really great show......let me know.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Two extra tickets

Post by NYGman »

What are you asking for them. Can you pm me?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And just like that, they're spoken for!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

:) and I am so looking forward to it :D :D :D
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.