forum keeps logging me out

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

forum keeps logging me out

Post by bmxninja357 »

For days now I keep getting logged out on every screen change on this forum when using my phone. I does this in both firefox and chrome and only on my phone (android).

I tried clearing the cache. Tried deleting board cookies. Tried fiddling with the settings. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm on the phone a lot because I have to spend much time at the hospital so it's my only access much of the time.

Ideas?
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: forum keeps logging me out

Post by eric »

Having a similar issue myself. I will post a reply, etc. and then things seem to hang. In other words, a screen change similar to your own. Running Opera as my browser, noticed it on both my older Mozilla engine for Opera and the newer Chrome engine.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I use an old version of Internet Explorer and it works fine for me. However if I use FireFox or Chrome the text is very poor.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I only use my phone with Firefox and never have a problem related to the site. Crappy cell towers out here in the back woods however.......

Run updated Firefox on a LG Android. Maybe it's only an issue in the Great White North.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

bmxninja357 wrote:For days now I keep getting logged out on every screen change on this forum when using my phone. I does this in both firefox and chrome and only on my phone (android).

I tried clearing the cache. Tried deleting board cookies. Tried fiddling with the settings. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm on the phone a lot because I have to spend much time at the hospital so it's my only access much of the time.

Ideas?
Ninj
I deleted any remnants of old sessions from the session table. It's helped before, maybe it will again. If you're not having it remember you when you log in, have it do that. You can log out when you're done.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Now Firefox on android works. Still slow but requesting desktop version is a little quicker. Still logging out on Google Chrome. But I have a working version on the phone so thank you very much.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....