Oh, dear - the Illuminati exposed!

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Oh, dear - the Illuminati exposed!

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

This one's cheese has slipped off his cracker.
Daoud believes the entire justice system is controlled by the Illuminati, whom he describes as "reptiles in disguise," and believes he will be executed regardless of the outcome of his case, according to court records.
http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/08/2 ... -trial.htm
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Oh, dear - the Illuminati exposed!

Post by notorial dissent »

Methinks da cheez iz dun gone missing. :roll:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The company picnic will be held July 11, commencing at Midnight, and shall continue until sunrise. sacrifices begin promptly at 12:30 All times GMT. Drinks and snacks provided, but you must bring your own goblet of blood from a virgin. Adrenachrome $5.

https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... =bookmarks
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Neither link wants to work for me.

Whenever I see a reminder that the Illuminati are running everything I ask for information on where/how I can join.

I now live in southern Delaware, where the blood of a virgin is totally unobtainable.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

fortinbras wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:14 pm Neither link wants to work for me.

Whenever I see a reminder that the Illuminati are running everything I ask for information on where/how I can join.

I now live in southern Delaware, where the blood of a virgin is totally unobtainable.
Dogfish Head produces several brews which are acceptable substitutes.

With respect to the picnic, I'm glad they specified GMT this year. They omitted that last year and I arrived 6 hours (I'm on Eastern Daylight) late -- just in time to get drafted onto the decontamination squad.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyK wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Dogfish Head produces several brews which are acceptable substitutes.

With respect to the picnic, I'm glad they specified GMT this year. They omitted that last year and I arrived 6 hours (I'm on Eastern Daylight) late -- just in time to get drafted onto the decontamination squad.
The same goes for Trillium, up in Boston. As for the picnic, I plan to be there; but I do hope that, this year, everyone leaves their scruples and inhibitions at the gate. After all -- are we the Illuminati, or not?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

GCHQ are making us take a half-day holiday, so this year's attendance might be down. I've heard our colleagues in MOSSAD are getting the whole day off*.

* I may have said too much!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

As always, there are vendors on site for that, but its real expensive. Like more than beer at Fenway Park.

They're usually out by the food trucks and goat vendors. You can't miss it, Argillite isn't that big of a town after all.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:48 pm GCHQ are making us take a half-day holiday, so this year's attendance might be down. I've heard our colleagues in MOSSAD are getting the whole day off*.

* I may have said too much!
Of course they get the whole day off. Its a bank holiday.

and yes, you have said too much, but don't worry, it'll look like an accident.

:Axe:
The True Story Behind the Woman Who Was Mauled By a Pack of Dachshund Dogs

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/the- ... dogs.html/