Stay Safe Floridians

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Stay Safe Floridians

Post by NYGman »

Much of my family is in Florida, I am sure we have some of our Q family down there too, and in Georgia, and South Carolina. Wanted to send good thoughts to all potentially impacted by this monster storm. Hoping you all stay safe, and see out the storm without issues. Good Luck, and stay safe...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Stay Safe Floridians

Post by JamesVincent »

Just wanted to add mine into the mix. Be safe and God speed.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Lots of good people and family in FL, GA, and the Carolinas, best wishes and hopes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I have friends in the Charleston, South Carolina area that I'm thinking about. One of my best friends, and his wife, actually live on a boat. But his brother lives nearby on land, so I assume that they'll go to stay with the brother.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet