Wikipedia problems

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Wikipedia problems

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Although some consider Wikipedia to be a religion....

It seems that I was supposed to follow up my complaint against a disruptive editor as soon as I was able to type, rather than waiting until I could type coherently. Who knew?

In any case, I may not be able to keep the proper subjects of this board from eulogizing* themselves much longer. I'm specifically asking those who are not familiar with my work on Wikipedia not to come to my defense; if I were to ask, that would be considered "canvassing", which is considered by Wikipedia to be improper, even if done in other fora. I'm just ranting, here.

*I discovered that "eulogize" does not imply the subject is (or should be) dead. I thought of "eulogize", and looked for a better word in a thesaurus, and discovered I had a pretty good word, after all.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Wikipedia problems

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not hard for me to not come to your defense since I don't have a clue what you are talking about.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs