Momma hide the babies, Gregg bought a race car....

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Momma hide the babies, Gregg bought a race car....

Post by Gregg »

I do love my little Fusion Energi Hybrid but of the 14 Mustangs I've owned I only missed one. So, I spent a little of the Bonus this year on a reboot of a past life. Absolutely identical from the factory of the other Boss I had, this is 15.

Chili Dog likes to go fast.... :D
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Momma hide the babies, Gregg bought a race car....

Post by NYGman »

Beautiful, love the BOSS 302 look. I have the 17GT with the performance package, and Power Pack 2 installed, I want to add the Ford Motorsport touring cat back exhaust and a BOSS 302 package. It wouldn't be a real Boss, but to me it would be perfect. This is my 3rd, my 1st lives in Florida with Dad. Enjoy, it's awesome!!

My #3

My #1
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.