Arlo Guthrie Show, 30th November

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Arlo Guthrie Show, 30th November

Post by Gregg »

Once again, Webhick and I would like to cordially invite anyone who wants to attend to go to see Arlo Guthrie at Carnegie Hall (and we sit in the front row most of the time!) for his LAST show, he's giving it up after this year.

We've been doing this for 7 years I think and its always a good time. Several years we've had company, for dinner before or at the show itself. But this is Arlo's last NYC show and may well be the last time to see me and Webhick in NYC because both of us are averse to New York, to say the least.

If you'd like to meet for dinner, we'll work on those plans as needed, if you want to go to the show, I will need to know with a firm yes or no by 30th June. It might be later than that when the actual deadline is, but when the days comes I have to buy the tickets we need when they call me, so, if you wanna go at least PM me about it.

A splendid time is guaranteed for all, and a Thanksgiving Dinner that can't be beat.

And its even remotely possible that me and Webhick might, just maybe, make it to England before the end of 2020, so there's that to look forward too.

Let me know!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.