Fun with alex jones' sandy hook deposition.

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Fun with alex jones' sandy hook deposition.

Post by notorial dissent »

Aren't they fighting the wrong battle here? I thought this was supposed to be about them getting blasted(Jones and attorney) for Jones having threatened opposing counsel, and then put out a reward for it, and they were claiming it was a 1st amendment issue that the courts seemed to take issue with and have finally slapped him down over it. They seem to be arguing about metadata and files that weren't properly turned over in discovery from what I can see.

FWIW, I do think Jones' attorney is an idiot, but then again so is Jones. I can't imagine wanting to get down in the slime with Jones to begin with since that is what being his attorney would seem to be to me. I still think GIL should have risen to the challenge, but probably couldn't have gotten PHV, and certainly won't be ever again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Just wanted to update this saga a little. As we all know by now Jones lost in the suit against him.
https://www.ctpublic.org/news/2022-11-1 ... k-families
After being ordered to pay the families over $1 billion in damages Jones went Chapter 11. A judge has now ruled on that.
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Lopez in Houston ruled Thursday that Jones cannot discharge the debts he owes the families in bankruptcy because those debts arise from “willful and malicious injury by the debtor,” which makes the debts nondischargeable by federal law.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/willskipwo ... 70802a2f06
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Thanks, James. I never get tired of reading about bad shit happening to Alex Jones.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:15 pm Thanks, James. I never get tired of reading about bad shit happening to Alex Jones.
You're welcome Wes.

You want to see Alex Jones actually put to good use?
P.S. Turn your speakers down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpfxG52kYQY
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"