Canadian Dive Bars

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Canadian Dive Bars

Post by SteveUK »

Folks, whilst recovering from Malaria I committed the stupid sin of buying first class flights into Montreal and out of Toronto. I need a list of dive bars. The places you get stabbed. Appreciated.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Canadian Dive Bars

Post by Burnaby49 »

My knowledge of dive bars ends at the Vancouver City limits. Apart from the Quarter Gill in Glasgow.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I suggest contacting appropriately located motorcycle (preferably Harley Davidson) dealers, the relevant constabularies, and the RCMP.

Once they finish laughing their keisters off, they should be able to provide you with a list of dispensaries known for making trouble.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AndyK wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:36 pm I suggest contacting appropriately located motorcycle (preferably Harley Davidson) dealers, the relevant constabularies, and the RCMP.

Once they finish laughing their keisters off, they should be able to provide you with a list of dispensaries known for making trouble.
Thank you, that really helps. :snicker:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Find skid row and bar hop until your curiosity is satisfied.

Good luck
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....