If anyone would like to attempt an assassination, or dinner...

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

If anyone would like to attempt an assassination, or dinner...

Post by Gregg »

I will be in New York City this Saturday evening,30th November, to attend a concert at Carnegie Hall at 8:00 PM.

So if you want to take me out, this is your big chance. Provided you have no desire to see me assume room temperature, but are in the area and hungry, I will also be having dinner somewhere north of Times Square and south of Central Park, we'd love to have company. I will be with my longtime traveling partner / mystery guest. If you do want me out of the way, don't miss, because if you wing her, you're gonna be in REAL TROUBLE.

Dinner's on me so being cheap is no excuse!

Let me know!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: If anyone would like to attempt an assassination, or dinner...

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd grab the opportunity for a free meal on your dime with abuse by Webhick for entertainment but, you know, 3,000 miles more or less.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: If anyone would like to attempt an assassination, or dinner...

Post by Gregg »

It was a helluva day, my flight was delayed for hours, and then I had to get off the airplane knowing I had made HER wait for hours, the hotel lost our reservation because best I can tell some company in the train of where I booked it lost it, we ended up having a pretzel from a street vendor for dinner and then room service after. A great time, though.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.