Quatloosian Drunken Stream of Consciousness

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Quatloosian Drunken Stream of Consciousness

Post by webhick »

Load up the keg with tequila and make your interns start digging their graves because the cool kids are sipping girly drinks and they've inadvertently left us in charge!

So, we need to come up with new rules. I hereby institute "Naked Wednesdays." There's no need to send me any pictures...as a matter of fact, you better not send me any pictures.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
bmielke

Re: Quatloosian Drunken Stream of Consciousness

Post by bmielke »

webhick wrote:Load up the keg with tequila and make your interns start digging their graves because the cool kids are sipping girly drinks and they've inadvertently left us in charge!

So, we need to come up with new rules. I hereby institute "Naked Wednesdays." There's no need to send me any pictures...as a matter of fact, you better not send me any pictures.
Damn Central Time I have another hour before I get to go home.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Also, all trolls will be ground up and fed to the next troll who comes along. Never you mind the smell, I doubt they'd sit for long. We're not locking any threads anymore...mostly because it's still broken.

Post more of your own.

Oh, and whoever decided to make a tank out of bubblegum...it's time to tell us if it loses its flavor in the warehouse overnight. So get to chewing.
bmielke wrote:Damn Central Time I have another hour before I get to go home.
Real Illuminati operate on Eastern Time, bitches.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I operate on Cosmic time. I'm retired. Besides, I have a friend building a time machine.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Cathulhu wrote:I operate on Cosmic time. I'm retired. Besides, I have a friend building a time machine.
Already built, he went back and told himself not to tell you.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
webhick

Post by webhick »

The Operative wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:I operate on Cosmic time. I'm retired. Besides, I have a friend building a time machine.
Already built, he went back and told himself not to tell you.
And to collect the non-refundable deposit because if you're going give a case of beer to a friend so he'll build you a time machine you can rest assured that your friend, once successful, will go back in time and demand a real deposit.
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:
webhick wrote:Load up the keg with tequila and make your interns start digging their graves because the cool kids are sipping girly drinks and they've inadvertently left us in charge!

But you are allowed to send us pictures. Right?
I'm not sending you naked pictures of yourself. That's just weird.
webhick

Post by webhick »

New rules:

Cathulhu's friend must build us all timezone machines. Given the nature of the machine, it will have to actually alter the rotation of the Earth in order to work properly. This may present a problem if we all decide to change our timezone at the same time, but I'm thinking that the feeling of the Earth being torn apart would be akin to driving on highway rumble strips. Fun, right?

Everyone will be issued a swarm of flying monkeys. Each flying monkey will have a flying chipmunk. This way, you can release the monkeys to pick you up a gallon of milk, and the chipmunks can brink back Mini-Moos.
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Unfortunately, I am cursed with compulsive truthfulness--John's time machine, which is still in the design stage, he's actually designing experiments to attempt to detect tachyons last time I looked, is based in the high energy lab at UW and is extraordinarily expensive to work with.

Besides, I rarely buy beer because my pal Rose brews the best damn beer in this or any universe. Ambrosia! This year I'll be picking blackberries in August because we're going to try making a batch of red, red wine.

Remember about the pictures--they're trying to capture your soul in the camera.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Webhick:

Award yourself 55 demerits -- one for each minute you jumped the gun on the start of the officil festivities.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:Webhick:

Award yourself 55 demerits -- one for each minute you jumped the gun on the start of the officil festivities.
Official festivities started at 5PM according to the party thread Demo started.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Mega apologies. This stupid site is still stuck on Standard Time which showed your post at 4:05.

Please award yourself 100 credit points for every minute you deferred your celebrations.
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Might be kinder to award a hangover cure this a.m....
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold