Dating Freedom Lovers

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Dating Freedom Lovers

Post by webhick »

Alex Jones started a Dating Website. And I think we all just threw up a little.

I'm having trouble picking out my perfect sovereign soulmate, but I've narrowed it down to two candidates:

or

I mean, who wouldn't want Analog David? Playing electric guitar at your mom's church in hippy-dippy gay commie central? What a rebel!

But then there's Garry, who as it turns out is a man of few words. I blame the extra "r" in his name. I always said that if I got married that it'd be to a deaf, mute, rich underwear model with incredibly low standards. I suppose a girl has to lower her standards some time. One out of five low enough?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Dating Freedom Lovers

Post by LaVidaRoja »

OH! I mis-understood. I thought you were suggesting that the two of them were perfect soul-mates!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm sorry, I thought it was a catalog of obsdrvable personality disorders, and potential watch list for the local serial killer wannabe club? EWWWW!!! Sorry!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, to give the fairer of the sexes their equal time, I narrowed it down to these two beauties:

Akitagirl seems to be at least named appropriately, although she looks a bit cannibalistic. Must be from all of that time panning for gold and no GMO in her diet. Kudos to her for buying her first house, but she seems horribly out of place to be living in Arizona, I would have thought she would be more at home in Alaska.

Theresa, if you could get beyond the first impression that she appears to be either transgender or transexual, might be one of those exciting libertarian dates that Mom warned you about. But of course, you have to be wary about flight attendants who love cannabis, and if they are sharing that love with the pilot on your redeye flight to Toronto. The Mile High Club might be a one-way ticket.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Noah
Exalted Parter of the Great Sea of Insanity

Post by Noah »

The Observer wrote:Well, to give the fairer of the sexes their equal time, I narrowed it down to these two beauties:

Akitagirl seems to be at least named appropriately, although she looks a bit cannibalistic. Must be from all of that time panning for gold and no GMO in her diet. Kudos to her for buying her first house, but she seems horribly out of place to be living in Arizona, I would have thought she would be more at home in Alaska.

Theresa, if you could get beyond the first impression that she appears to be either transgender or transexual, might be one of those exciting libertarian dates that Mom warned you about. But of course, you have to be wary about flight attendants who love cannabis, and if they are sharing that love with the pilot on your redeye flight to Toronto. The Mile High Club might be a one-way ticket.
Looks like either one could hurt you. :Axe:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Why are all these people the sort that I don't want to see reproduce?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, if they are resorting to advertising their deficiencies in this manner, they obviously aren't doing too well in that category as it is, may their luck, or more specifically lack thereof continue to hold. These are the sort who don't do well without an operator's manual, and since there aren't a lot of pictures, they're stuck.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

If two of them mate with each other will the resulting offspring walk upright?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

fortinbras wrote:Why are all these people the sort that I don't want to see reproduce?
Too late. At least one of them, Theresa, has reproduced. That is why I would match up Garry with Akitagirl. He hasn't produced kids after 52 years of being here, so I am gambling that he is either sterile or impotent. That would reduce the chance of Akitagirl becoming a mother. Plus, since she is 27 and without kids, she may also have problems in the reproduction department. Either that or she is so dedicated to her Akitas not getting GMO, she may just not have time or the desire for kids. I think the odds of her reproducing are even more remote. Besides, she would enjoy bossing Garry around since he is a man of few words and not likely to stand up to her about his conjugal expectations.

But that leaves Theresa with David. My best hope is that since Theresa obviously has a few years on David and already has kids, she may not want to have spend her discretionary pot money on a new brat.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Theresa is seeking Bill Russell.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Randall wrote:Theresa is seeking Bill Russell.
I doubt Russ smokes pot.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This dating site reminds me that years ago I was advised "never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself". If you know me then you know that advice was mostly superfluous but looking at these mugshots I now know the wisdom of that advice.
The Dog
First Mate
First Mate

Post by The Dog »

I was wondering if Webhick might contermplate Prince Harry as a compromise. He is after all the grandson of a Sovereign.

From our perspective, it would save us the endless press speculation on Harry's latest date that we will have in the press for the next few years.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The Dog wrote:I was wondering if Webhick might contermplate Prince Harry as a compromise. He is after all the grandson of a Sovereign.

From our perspective, it would save us the endless press speculation on Harry's latest date that we will have in the press for the next few years.
Why on earth would Webbie demean herself so?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold