France Is Going To The Cats.

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
The Observer
Further Moderator

France Is Going To The Cats.

Post by The Observer »

In my continuing saga of documenting how animals taking over the world is the REAL conspiracy (evil gun-toting squirrels were the rage a few years back), now comes this spine-tingling evidence that the plot thickens.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: France Is Going To The Cats.

Post by notorial dissent »

So you're saying the Moggies are massing??? Maybe an anti-canine sympathizer hit squad??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm sorry but I'm claiming provocation here: she walked through a bunch of cats with a poodle? Unless this was a standard poodle (which is a large and handsome animal) then we can assume it was a miniature poodle which would appear as nothing but a self propelled snack with random bits of fluff attached to a gang of feral cats.
A.W. (who believes dogs should be larger than cats and any small mutant dogs get what they deserve off cats 8) )
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

At least she wasn't assaulted by a bunch of flying cows -- with bad accents.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Dog
First Mate
First Mate

Post by The Dog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I'm sorry but I'm claiming provocation here: she walked through a bunch of cats with a poodle? Unless this was a standard poodle (which is a large and handsome animal) then we can assume it was a miniature poodle which would appear as nothing but a self propelled snack with random bits of fluff attached to a gang of feral cats.
A.W. (who believes dogs should be larger than cats and any small mutant dogs get what they deserve off cats) )
Many years ago, we visited some relatives with the family standard poodle. Unknown to us, they had a cat which they had evicted to the garden when we came in. The dog suddenly darted into another room where it encountered the resident cat which had crept back in unnoticed. The next thing we heard was a loud crash resulting from the cat jumping through a glass window to evade the dog. The cat was later found to be completely unhurt.

AW would not be suprised that this poodle had nothing but contempt for small poodles.