Merry Christmas

A discussion of the better things in life, including music, the arts, wine, beer, cigars, scotch, gambling the Quatloosian way, travel, sports, and many other topics. [Political and religious discussions and the like should stay off-site.]
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Merry Christmas

Post by JamesVincent »

Merry Christmas, however you celebrate it, to all my Q friends.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by fortinbras »

I'll sign that card, too.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

A good friend of mine just found out she has stage 4 cancer which has already metastisized. Survival rates for her cancer are too low to calculate.

But she made it to Christmas. And for that we feel truly blessed.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone at Quatloos.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone at Quatloos.
I couldn't say that any better. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, my friends, you surely can find SOMETHING to celebrate today.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Peace on Earth, good will to men.

One need not be religious to share those sentiments.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And a brined, rolled and stuffed (fresh cranberries, onions, thyme) turkey breast glazed with Hoisin sauce!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

And a partridge in a pear tree and all that came before it, too, to each and everyone!
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Season's Best to all of you here.
I offer especially warm greetings to the Canadian contingent who have done such sterling work in identifying all the Commonwealth crazies this year.
...and may they long stay in your part of the world!

Cheers, slàinte, kia kaha :D

DaiKiwi
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dai Kiwi wrote:Season's Best to all of you here.
I offer especially warm greetings to the Canadian contingent who have done such sterling work in identifying all the Commonwealth crazies this year.

Cheers, slàinte, kia kaha :D

DaiKiwi
Thanks for the thumbs up for the northern contingent. I have to acknowledge that Mowe has done the bulk of the work in unearthing the non-US crazies. However, between us, Mowe and I have had a busy year. I've had a very enjoyable time as an ersatz court reporter, watched some spectacles and met some interesting people, including the crazies. And more cases heading for trial in the new year!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

And I will add my own seasonal best wishes to the residents of this most unusual outpost.
Dai Kiwi wrote:... I offer especially warm greetings to the Canadian contingent who have done such sterling work in identifying all the Commonwealth crazies this year.
And thanks for that Dai Kiwi! I hope that we occasionally dredge forth from the depths a most curious monstrosity ["Human" - see monster] for your bafflement and amusement. I quite agree with Burnaby49 that we appear to have a busy year ahead.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]