ADVANCE FEES SCAM IN RELATION TO PROMISE OF AN INVESTMENT LOAN INJECTION.

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
alfredchinks
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

ADVANCE FEES SCAM IN RELATION TO PROMISE OF AN INVESTMENT LOAN INJECTION.

Post by alfredchinks »

Hi All,
This serve as a red flag alert to those who may come across to this few action players . Before I define to the details , I preferably tell all now the few companies involved.
I would be glad to share to any authorities the concrete evidence that I had in my hands as I hate this group of parties that hand the carrot and work around the legitimate parameter of legal escrow arrangement at the last moment pull the plug to evolve a scam. I am sure there are more victims that got caught by this hoodwink.
I WILL ATTACHED AS MUCH LINK FOR ALL TO READ .

Companies mastermind and supporting companies IN CIRCULATIONS:

[color=#FF0000]1. GOODWATER INTERNATION ... AK[/color]

Personals involved and in charge of the following companies :

1. TAN EUJIN also known as EUGENE TAN & LUIS BOJING: GOODWATER INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
2. TAN EU CHONG : THE GOODWATER COMPANY PTE LTD
3. JAMES CORDEN - LLOYD - & EUGENE TAN :PIGEON BARRELS GLOBAL ALLOCATION FUND
4. JAMES CORDEN - LLOYD - PIGEON BARRELS UK CO. LTD
5. LUIS BOJING : TYTON LIMITED
6. LUIS BOJING : SHENZHEN BOJING TRADE CO LTD
7. SIMON STALLS :CAHAYA JUTA GLOBAL ENTERPRISE
8. SIMON STALLS AND LUIS BOJING - KEDI TRADING

THEY STARTED WITH USING A SECURITY DEPOSIT USD$100,000- USD$250,000 TO ENSURE AN INVESTMENT OF USD$ 5,000,000 TO USD $ 10,000,000.00. WITH THE ESCROW AGENT FROM A LEGAL FIRM TO START WITH AND ALONG THE WAY WILL HALT AND CANCELLED ESCROW ARRANGEMENT TO WIRE FUNDS DIRECT TO GOODWATER INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED / CAHAYA JUTA GLOBAL ENTERPRISE . THE RELEVANT PARTIES INVOLVED WILL THEN USE SAID THE AMOUNT IS FROM BANK NAGARA MALAYSIA ( CENTRAL BANK OF MALAYSIA ) . WHICH EVERYONE TO TRACK THE 1 MDB CASE WITH THE MISSING AMOUNT IT SEEM TO THE SOURCE.

WITH ALL THE RELEVENT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS , THEY REQUEST FOR THE WIRE TRANSFER TO BE DIRECT.
FURTHER TO THAT , THE COMMITMENT IS NORMALLY IS 15 WORKINGS DAYS FOR EXECUTION OF INJECTION OF INVESTMENT LOAN. OH GOSH, THE BLOODLY WAIT WAS LIKE 3 MONTHS . LAST SAID THEY GOT INTO TROUBLE WITH AUTHORITIES IN Hong Kong AND REQUEST ANOTHER AMOUNT FOR INJECTION TO COMPLETE THE EXECUTION.

THEY USE BIG NAME LIKE WELL KNOWN FAMILIES IN SINGAPORE , AND THEIR SOVERIGN FUND IN UK WITH ADDITION OF BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA. MOREOVER FRAUD WITH THE BANK IN SINGAPORE AND Hong Kong WITH FORGED DOCUMENTS TO START.
PENDING TO THIS, I HAVE TO REFER THE CASE AND REPORT TO INTERPOL AND RELEVENT AUTHORITIES FOR MONEY LAUNDERY.
I HAVE OTHER EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT ALL THE CLAIMS.

FEEL FREE TO COMMMENT AND WRITE TO ME AND I WILL PROVIDE MORE ALONG THE WAY
Scam Victim - Alfred Chin
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: ADVANCE FEES SCAM IN RELATION TO PROMISE OF AN INVESTMENT LOAN INJECTION.

Post by wserra »

alfredchinks wrote:THEY GOT INTO TROUBLE WITH AUTHORITIES IN Hong Kong
alfred - you make serious charges and provide no proof. If any of the people you slam call you on it, you will have to do so. If, for example, they really "got into trouble" with the HK authorities, that should be easy to document.

Just a heads-up.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I agree, Alfred. If you really do have the evidence which you claim to have, you should provide it now. Otherwise, your credibility here will be in doubt until you do provide it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

But he shouted in caps. it must be true!
alfredchinks
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by alfredchinks »

wserra wrote:
alfredchinks wrote:THEY GOT INTO TROUBLE WITH AUTHORITIES IN Hong Kong
alfred - you make serious charges and provide no proof. If any of the people you slam call you on it, you will have to do so. If, for example, they really "got into trouble" with the HK authorities, that should be easy to document.

Just a heads-up.
I am pretty rookie to this forum. I have real hard evidence of these guys that I have name here.
Let me post his link where I have the blog.
As this is really fresh , I was referred to this forum by a friend from UK.
Thank you all for advising. I really appreciate everyone from my bottom of my heart.

https://wordpress.com/post/investmentsc ... ess.com/30
https://wordpress.com/post/investmentsc ... ress.com/4
https://wordpress.com/post/investmentsc ... ss.com/105
https://wordpress.com/post/investmentsc ... ess.com/28

How to I post this hard core evidence . I have files like documents signed.
I have already done a folder to submit to the relevant authority to present by next week
I am not a sore guy, but feel really shitty when the way I was manuplated by the guys involved.
There no way or any matter that I should slam or smear this guys I mentioned here.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Mr Chin, welcome to Quatloos.

While we are, or at least may be, interested in your situation, and certainly in hearing your story, we have a few very serious difficulties that will need to be overcome first.

• Not the least of which is that we ARE NOT in Hong Kong.

We DO NOT have clue one as to who any of the long list of individuals you have named are or what their relationship is to all of this.

We DO NOT know what happened to you and how and why it came about, which is certainly the most important part of the narrative.

We DO NOT know what happened with the authorities in Hong Kong.

If you wish to share with us that information, in short, clear and concise narrative, with us then we would be happy to look at it, as at this point we really DO NOT know or understand what happened there isn’t much we can say at this point.

Although I can tell you, based on what little you have said, that the recommendation would be to contact the Hong Kong Financial Authority, or whatever it is called, the Hong Kong Police, and probably Interpol if this goes beyond Hong Kong borders.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alfredchinks
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by alfredchinks »

Thank you for your advice. I do have the evidence as I said so.
I am most willing to step out and produce for the authorities. There is no silly reason for me to slam any one or the company involved that I listed there as I got screwed with my money in the end of non paying back .
Relatively with all said, I will posted the evidence by end of the day for all to view according and a lengthy description of the blow of event.

https://wordpress.com/post/investmentsc ... ess.com/30

read from the link and more will be upload here accordingly.
I sincerely thank everyone here for your valuable advice.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If, as you say, you have evidence, then you should by all means GO to the authorities, not just talk about it. They are the ones who can actually do something about it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.