Kurt Claims Victory

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Kurt Claims Victory

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Beverages down, please.
Kurt's Blog wrote:The Trial Aftermath

The trial was a complete success. I didn't want to have it because it was irrelevant to how I plan to settle this case. It became necessary when Judge Alsup and I jousted for superiority at commerce after I asked the jury to enter a guilty verdict. I was forced into the trial by the necessity of prevailing in control. Now I preferred the guilty verdict in the spirit for more reasons than I can inform you of. In the flesh I am a man that wanted to get home to my wife and to end the suffering. An acquittal was a temporary relief to my flesh but at the expense of too much victory to really desire it. If I had gotten it though some of the clients would be in the position of our critics making a boast I would have been crying about how much effort and years it will take me to band-aid this shallow victory into what I desire for you clients. Now the victory is set at the mark necessary and substantive. The jury can never be your hope and if you fall into that lie you are through already.

The trial we had was great and we did a fantastic job. When the transcripts become available most of you will see that we overwhelmed the prosecution. I know they are grandstanding now but a circus chimp could have won that trial with the help received from the bench. Alsup was a pro about his business of putting down Dorean an important personal goal for him. The one thing he didn't count on is us knowing the subject matter better than even him. He would say things like never in the history of the universe can you come up with such a conclusion. In his little universe which has no economic reality within it I can see his problem but I don't live there. What clinched the conviction was his jury instructions and I think the most problematic one was posted on here. With that instruction every jury but total dolts would be forced to come back with a guilty verdict. I thank the judge even though I had to object for strategic reasons for being the man I expected him to be. I could not come to the victory intended without him being himself. Prosecutors are also predictable. They didn't understand the subject matter and because of that made fatal errors in their victory. I can't disclose these yet but will after I have informed them strategically. Let them sip their champagne for awhile until they have to swallow their mistakes. Now back to the trial. The focus was on clients more than banks. Banks were left out completely from any relevant stand point. No banker came within a 100 miles of this trial or the witness stand. Nothing but document custodians appeared. There was one from Farmer's State Bank in Montana that really represented the substance of them all. She didn't know the difference between a maker and a holder. This is the party explaining to you your rights in the mortgage contract. Most of you are smarter than these people and yet like lemmings you'll listen to them. We even had a Vice President of 23 years say his bank shreds the original promissory note. 23 years and he is stupid enough to think he doesn't shred his interest with the shredding of the note. Walker Todd was the smartest guy there and probably the only relevant witness. He took the party line which I don't blame him for. Dr. Bates came with much appreciation but was kept in a box procedurally that minimized his effectiveness. If it wasn't for the jury instructions I think we would have won the trial hands down. The criminal intent element that had to be proved was coddled very easily when the jury was told that all the actions, paperwork, and law relied upon is criminal. Soon you guys are going to thank me for my willingness to forge past all the flatulence of these blowhards.

Now the contempt charges were dropped and perhaps I was too eager to point out their error before it went to jury because I'm certain they would have found me guilty of those charges also. I made the mistake of telling them they didn't prove contempt but the judge said denied, going to jury. Then again I said in his jury instruction that he was mentioning evidence that had not been admitted. Well I guess that was enough and the prosecution dismissed with prejudice the next day. That just goes to show you how prejudiced this judge is. In fact I think his middle name might just be "denied." Really I don't have contempt for him as a jurist. I actually think of him as rather smart. It is his criminal heart I have contempt for. He uses all his cleverness for evil. I can't respect a man that doesn't respect himself. He sells himself cheap to the whores of this world. Nothing he could do to me would change my opinion. Only making the change of accepting the offer of Christ "follow Me" could make a change to a respectable man. The trial lasted 15 days which was plenty to perfect the record. 12 days for the prosecution and 3 for defense. There were a few witnesses at various stages and most will tell you that we far out performed the prosecution. I say this in that you people fear mere shadows. Mr. Hall is one of the best in San Francisco and we know Alsup is the mechanic of the Northern District, and yet they can be beaten. I know these words appear delusional by one convicted but I have never been delusional and I have a psyche test from many degreed professionals to say otherwise. Why then would I say these words? This is something only the studied and the faithful can know the answer to.

To the rest of you confusion is my gift to you. We have to get ready for the sentencing and for appeals all by March 18th. This is our last date and was moved out because of the complexity of our case. All four of us will be there that day and I'm suspecting an important spiritual significance to this though I don't know all the reasons why this is important yet. I will keep the Blogs going though they will not be as frequent. I have a few deadlines to meet and only Scott and I to do the work. Mostly, I will encourage you to see what can't be seen and to know what will be in the bewilderment of circumstance. I can tell you I have never been more certain of my joy and expectation of victory. Not just any victory but the one I've imagined for over 3 years now. I have by God's help overcome mountain ranges I had not seen. Some taller and more steep than I thought possible, and yet my trek continues to peace, and goodness. In the end it will be sweeter than honey.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Van Peltism emerges from the lunatic fringe of Dorean sycophants:
Bonded By Surety said...
its called the game of commerce....
when Kurt and Scot walk all of you scoffers will be wondering what happened....and you will most likely never learn...what has happened....
CUSSIP.... number...
settling the account that the court-bench...
latin...BANK....bench one in the same..that the court is creating with your BC account and nom de guerre....when you are sentenced..you have an opportunity to speak to the court...if you dont know about the account that is creating a liability against your nom de guerre...and you have not objected to the assumption that you,,, flesh and blood and nom de guerre are one in the same...
and by your silence you have acquiesced....
by settling the account there is no obligation...
no bond will be sold or traded in your name...
no time will be served...other than the time already served....Ive heard of numerous persons walking by using various techniques...and have personally witnessed three.....if you care to learn a bit from a qualified source hit this link...

http : //216.240.133.177 / Kennedy / 07 /

by making them...judge..lawyers..clerks..commissioners..public officials that are bonded....
co-beneficiaries..you make them liable for the obligation...if they think your offer is bogus...you have them...the US treasury and or IRS will step in to satisfy the account that was reported but not turned in...they will liquidate the bonds of the officials...judge..lawyer..clerk... police officer...etc.
they are guilty of a felony...theft of public funds..
clear cut case..signed sealed delivered....

The boys will walk....

scoff all you want

the boys will walk.
Since none of that gibberish worked for Johnson and Heineman and has never worked for any other scam perpetrator, one has to wonder why they keep harping on it.

Please - consider the mentality of the source of this nonsense if you think going to the link the poster provided (over and over on another post) is safe. I believe I disabled it by inserting spaces, BUT IF YOU DO TAKE THE SPACES OUT USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

I know these words appear delusional by one convicted but I have never been delusional and I have a psyche test from many degreed professionals to say otherwise.
Priceless!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I still maintain this thing should be re-labled the Bilge Report.
Scott from Vineland

A rose by any other name?

Post by Scott from Vineland »

JRB,

Does the vocabulary and writing style of Bonded By Surety remind you of anyone else in Kurt's camp?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Bonded By Surety said...
The boys will walk....

scoff all you want

the boys will walk.
I'm sure they will. About an hour a day during their recreation time - just within the prison walls, however.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I think there are at least three posting names used by the same person...including more recently "realistic integrity."
The Devil Makes Three
Scott from Vineland

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I think there are at least three posting names used by the same person...including more recently "realistic integrity."
Does his first name start with "doctor" and his last name end with "fred"? Or am I way off track?
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It may be a valid logical leap to assume it is Kurt's father, given what we see on the blog. But everything there is nothing more than hearsay and conjecture as well as a huge layer of utterly specious drivel from who knows where applied to try and herd the faithful into compliance or scare them into reality.

In the grand scheme of things, Johnson is a tiny pebble on the beach of scams. What input his father had to steering them into legal nonsense is only discernable from the point that there were proponents of similar BS ahead of them that they apparently believed in.

One has to assume the blog entries themselves are potentially edited/tainted "transcripts" of Kurt's mindless ramblings.

Thus, it serves very little purpose to devote any more time to analyzing the case until some rational, first-hand reviewer has access to the full record.
The Devil Makes Three
Scott from Vineland

Judge Roy Bean wrote:It may be a valid logical leap to assume it is Kurt's father, given what we see on the blog...

One has to assume the blog entries themselves are potentially edited/tainted "transcripts" of Kurt's mindless ramblings.

Thus, it serves very little purpose to devote any more time to analyzing the case until some rational, first-hand reviewer has access to the full record.
Good point. It's anybody's guess where Kurt ends and his proxy (presumably Fred) begins on the DG blog. I guess this is why I try to avoid internet chat and forums in general. Seems like guile is more the rule than the exception sometimes. I only ended up here when I read that a long-ago friend was involved in something that was the antithesis of the industry that employs me. I felt oddly compelled to participate in the conversation.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Scott wrote:something that was the antithesis of the industry that employs me
What's the antithesis of the dental floss industry? :wink:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Scott from Vineland

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Scott wrote:something that was the antithesis of the industry that employs me
What's the antithesis of the dental floss industry? :wink:
Skittles, Starbursts and Milk-Duds are my main adversaries. However, I only raise dental floss as a hobby at this point. And I have yet to find me a horse... just about this big. :lol:
Scott from Vineland

Fixing broken mortgages is how I actually earn a living these days.
cdj1122

Post by cdj1122 »

" ... Fixing broken mortgages is how I actually earn a living these days.
..."
I guess business is booming.
Scott from Vineland

My work is seldom boring lately.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Scott from Vineland wrote:Fixing broken mortgages is how I actually earn a living these days.
Ah, a living, breathing alchemist is among us. :wink:
The Devil Makes Three
Scott from Vineland

The wizard of a thousand kings
Scott from Vineland

Converting your promissory notes since 1993
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Scott from Vineland wrote:Converting your promissory notes since 1993
Converting? Have you found a way to operate in the "lost note affidavit" ether most judges seem to be happy to be willing to inhale?

You must not only be an alchemist - you must posess a talisman that allows movement at will to either side of the servicer's looking glass.

Can you elaborate? Lots of people I know would love to believe in a unicorn.
The Devil Makes Three
Scott from Vineland

That "converting" comment was just goofing on Kurt and the Fed conspiracy theorists a little bit. And playing on your alchemist joke. But I find your response interesting, Judge.

Many people on both sides of the mortgage elimination debate are evidently in agreement that no lender can ever seem to produce an original Note when requested. But I have paid off my mortgage (through refi's) at least 4 times and have ALWAYS received my original cancelled Notes back, usually within about 90 days of the date they pay off. And when I have to correct errors on original Notes in the course of my job, they are always readily available. In my nearly 15 years in this business, with 3 different lenders and 2 title attorneys, I can count on one hand (literally) the number of Notes I have seen lost. And even 2 of those eventually turned up. Am I functioning in some parallel universe as you suggested?

When I say I fix broken mortgages, I mean that I do so on a small scale, correcting errors and omissions on an individual basis to make our loans saleable on the secondary market. I'm just a low-level clerk for a comparatively small, privately owned mortgage company. I don't profess to know every aspect of this industry intimately. But I do know how protective we are of original Notes and I have to wonder about the specific circumstances where all these Notes are (allegedly)lost. What is the common thread?