Dorean Trial III

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Dorean Trial III

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Kurt is still claiming imminent victory:
We had to file a motion for acquittal by December 3, which will be responded to by the government. Their response will be e-filed so many of you will be able to access it. I have sent a copy or two to commenter's on the Blog to keep you informed. I do not expect it to be granted by judge Alsup. It would be like pulling his own teeth. Leopards generally don't change their spots this far into the game. He has shown himself to be working an agenda not consistent with the hot air coming out of his mouth. Anyone who reads this motion that is honest about the "law" will understand that it must be granted. The test is that a reasonable trier of fact cannot convict. Now we have already passed the 12 duped jurors and know them to be unreasonable. I don't fault them they are trapped in a world of deception otherwise they wouldn't be jurors. Now on the other hand Mr. Alsup is not so duped. He is calculated, trained, and deliberate. Watch how a man with all this knowledge suddenly becomes as incompetent as this jury to be reasonable. I love how life plays out. Frauds are always exposed in the end. Now most of you will never really understand how overwhelmingly God has prepared me for this battle and how selflessly I have served you against odds that would have destroyed every one of you. I have had special training for over 20 years to deal specifically with what I'm facing. When Mr. Alsup showed up as my nemesis or should I say "mark" on December 2, 2004 I knew where I had to be willing to go. Though I didn't honestly think I would face the assault of evil I did it still did not leave me under prepared. Disappointments are a part of battle but adapting is the key to victory. Adapting comes from training, and knowledge. Spiritual training is absolutely essential because the wickedness of a man's heart lays more traps for a man than his enemies could ever contemplate. Mr. Alsup did more to assist me in victory than I could have ever plotted with my imagination. One thing boxing taught me is that the biggest and strongest doesn't guarantee a win. If you can get the advantaged to over exert himself by abusing his power in misses or in controlled targets then time will become your friend. Fatigue will set in and then the weaknesses begin to appear. The patient fighter only enters this area of battle. It is the fight-flight reflex that tempts most to defend against overwhelming strength when you should be using their power against them. I know banking and that is why I can expose their fraud. It is why I can stand against any retard on this Blog or in a long black rope without flinching. Call it a ring generalship or presence. I know where my footing is at all times. Now when I entered the ring I had a crazed federal judge, an FBI that was at his bidding, and cut and paste prosecutors. Guns and ammo everywhere. Here's where patience pays off. The head honcho doesn't know banking as well as I do. He knows enough to know he must destroy me and stop Dorean. The minions know less than he does. Now the bankers know I know and that they don't. They have the secret to protect. That is their weakness. I have the truth and nothing to hide. This is more like endurance. The lie has might and force but no staying power. It must always be infused with new strength. They trap me in a system that won't let me go but also for every start must come to an end. The end was delayed many times but now it must come. The verdict was the beginning of the end. At this point the sides have now become fixed in their positions. Battle plans can no longer be altered. My plan included a guilty verdict and so did theirs. Now the question remains is who has the advantage if both parties want the same move made? I will bet on my training over theirs anytime. Lawyers are trained in procedure. Take them out of their element and they are worthless. Make them a judge, a politician, or a defender of your rights and they are even worse. I am trained in their procedure, banking, UCC, spirit, psychology, warfare, language, and other's. I am a 7th grade graduate and yet I handled a federal criminal trial on the fly for 15 days. How is that possible unless I have training and education outside their system? I can hear the retards now, "you lost the trial I wouldn't boast". That is easy to say but let those who read my motion talk from an educated point of view. Sometimes losing is the best win possible. I have even more ways to win outside this motion. Even losing this motion is a win. None of you understand this because you don't know what I know and when I am finished with my work and it is revealed who I am you will still have an opinion of no value.
There is much more of the same at his blog, but this should give you the flavor.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Kurt Johnson, displaying his gift for unintended irony, wrote:I love how life plays out. Frauds are always exposed in the end.
True, Kurt. so true.

See you in 30 years or so.
Dr. Caligari
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I think Kurt (or whoever is posting on his blog as him) may have revealed something here regarding how scam artists and TP's who persist all the way to trial think about juries:
"You can have a good time when you really don't care if these 12 public serfs understand you or not. I thank the Lord that my training made those people irrelevant."
So the purpose of going to trial isn't to defend yourself against the charges and avoid conviction; trial is simply your stage. Therefore, you enter into concocting and promoting scams knowing you'll eventually have the opportunity of playing out your role at trial and in particular, delivering a soliloquy as opposed to oratory in closing argument.

I only wish the cost of acquring transcripts was realistic. The entertainment value just isn't quite there yet.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, but you see, Kurt is ever so much smarter than "the(o)se 12 public serfs", and since Kurt is so wise and all knowing, of course they wouldn't, couldn't possibly, understand his genius. Something he has said several time before in one way or another. Kurt has never exhibited anything but contempt for his so called clients, and anyone else who dares challenge his magnificence. It is also a version of the I'm right and everyone else is wrong mentality that most of the promoters seem to engender.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
neodemes

Post by neodemes »

Kurt IS right!

Right where he belongs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
nobodyknows

Dorean Update

Post by nobodyknows »

Does anybody have any update on what's going on? Was a hearing held on the motion for acquittal?
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

In an Opinion dated 1/24, the Court denied all relief and wrote a concluding paragraph in which he says that defendants are not insane but are scum, with no respect for law, rules, etc., and states that they treated the trial as a big joke.

The last paragraph does not bode well for sentencing. I foresee a long, long trip up the river for the dynamic duo (max sentences, served consecutively, etc.).
"My Health is Better in November."
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

In an Opinion dated 1/24, the Court denied all relief and wrote a concluding paragraph in which he says that defendants are not insane but are scum, with no respect for law, rules, etc., and states that they treated the trial as a big joke.
Prof, any chance you could post a copy?
Dr. Caligari
Pauligirl

Post by Pauligirl »

notorial dissent

Well, gee, doesn’t leave much to the imagination does it. NO and HELL NO. I particularly liked the technical terms, “gobbledygook,” "incomprehensible blather", and "ornate flubdubs". I personally thought they were a nice touch, and oh so well described the process to a tee.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

The real irony of this is that I think the con artists actually got conned in turn themselves. They wired the money to a “bank” in Latvia that doesn’t exist, which means however much money they sent out of the country is now sitting in the pockets of the Bank of Dougy Cameron, and unless a certain nether region has climatically gone into the negative digits, they will never see a dime of it back. Barring a for real miracle, that money is long gone into whatever Dougy is sinking his ill gotten gains in to these days. I wonder if that reality has yet to land on their fevered brows.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Judge Alsup went to extraordinary lengths to protect this case from challenges on appeal.

Perhaps the only criticism he will receive will be on the order of "In the future, please restrain yourself to calling a spade a spade. There is no need, in profound legal documents, to call it a f*king shovel."

Judge Alsop deserves a lifetime, free membership in Quatloos and an honorary citizenship in Quatloosia.
Scott from Vineland

Post by Scott from Vineland »

Notorial Dissent said:
I particularly liked the technical terms, “gobbledygook,” "incomprehensible blather", and "ornate flubdubs".

You literally took the words right out of my mouth, ND. Perhaps the only legal term I liked any better was "calculated confusion".
notorial dissent

Considering what he has been having to deal with, all in all, I think they were very appropriate. It is very hard to find enough words to properly quantify that much concentrated drivel and nonsense. I actually thought he was remarkably restrained. I think he might have benefitted from comparing notes with his colleague in Texas who is known for his opinions, or perhaps from Nottingham who so roundly dismissed SFBFKVP after he lost his suit against his tricycle.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Dr. Caligari
nobodyknows

Post by nobodyknows »

You gotta love it.
Scott from Vineland

scath·ing
Pronunciation[skey-thing] - adjective
1. bitterly severe, as a remark: a scathing review of the play.
2. harmful, injurious, or searing.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Interestingly enough, Kurt or the person posting as him on the blog sought to argue from a position of legal authority as if being incarcerated for promoting a scam was a source of credibility.

From that perspective, one should expect to get advice about why murder isn't a crime from Charles Manson.

I wonder how long this kind of goofy blog thing can keep going. Then again, the answer has to be as long as his father keeps putting up diatribes for the handful of remaining followers that he thinks will rise up in anger and smite the system.

Sound familiar? The TP crowd may be only slightly larger than the debt elimination crowd, and something tells me there is an overlap.

Do we give far too much credence to these fools just because they put up gibberish on the internet?

What if only five people read them?

Methinks that may indeed be the case; yet we tend to devote our time to responding to what may be nothing more than fish farts.
The Devil Makes Three
Scott from Vineland

Judge Roy Bean wrote: ...we tend to devote our time to responding to what may be nothing more than fish farts.
I think part of it is that it's a safe outlet for our aggression, an opportunity to engage in a safe form of conflict with largely anonymous adversaries. Or maybe a lot of us just like to hear ourselves talk.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Scott from Vineland wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote: ...we tend to devote our time to responding to what may be nothing more than fish farts.
I think part of it is that it's a safe outlet for our aggression, an opportunity to engage in a safe form of conflict with largely anonymous adversaries. Or maybe a lot of us just like to hear ourselves talk.
Indeed.

In the grand scheme of things, Kurt's attempt to paint himself as a Christian version of Ghandi has already quickly faded into irrelevance.

Instead of tens of thousands of followers he thought would hold forth, it boiled down to a few hundred who were willing and able to actually cough up a few thousand to gamble on their homes. I suppose he was counting on vastly larger numbers of easily confused people. Now there's nothing left than a tiny number of apparently disturbed blog responders.

But he really could have drawn in more victims if they had the cash resources to carry on with a lower-priced scheme. They may have just priced themselves into oblivion, investigation, prosecution and a prison sentence.

Like many promoters, their greed seems to have overwhelmed their intuition. How many more people would they have been able to hook if it had been $950, or even $95 instead of more than a thousand? Same program, same non-result but perhaps hundreds of thousands of participants instead. Their off-shore accounts would be waiting for them even now if they hadn't had to pull the Kenney civil case bluff.

Interesting marketing issue.

The pieces are all out there for someone else to use. As Bill Cosby said, you nail two boards together that have never been nailed together before and someone's going to buy it.
The Devil Makes Three