Another Satisfied Customer at SuiJuris

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
User avatar
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets
Posts: 1520
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:02 pm
Location: Southern California

Another Satisfied Customer at SuiJuris

Postby Dr. Caligari » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:37 pm

Actual post, unedited in any way (yes, it does end in the [apparent] middle of a sentence):

Another Brilliant SuiHead wrote:Greetings
I have been through the run of the mill for the past year and half. Did a plenty of filing, court attending with the BK court, filed Affidavit of truth of Soveriegnty, yada-yada-yada, Filed UCC1, with strawman as cestui que trust, did to what I believe in the correct order. However, when mentioned about going through the run of the mill, I mean the very month of waking up to "Who I Am" back in Aug '06, loss of employment/earnings (hubby & me), threats of foreclosure on the home, repossession of our vehicles, and debt collections out the wazu came pouring in. All of which led me to attempt to run to the BK court, pro se and not fully aware of the proper procedure. However, what I believe to be the saving grace is when in court I stood up to the judge as Authorized Rep of Debtor, making a special appearance, stood firm on not being the debtor....armed with Certified copy of UCC and Attorney-in-fact with me as Secure Party...anyway long story short, during filings with BK court I filed a motion a continuance of the case due to Misrepresentation, Non-Full Disclosure, that the opposing party had no valid claim and that their contract was Fraud on its face because it had no signature, by neither the Debtor, Attorney, Creditor or anyone...Well needless to say, the judge did not SEE me and Defaulted on motion, due to the fact that the Opposing Attorney objected my motion for a continuance and did not allow me more time to get my point across more clearer...therefore denied my BK and now my home is gone as well as vehicles....is there anyway to bet back up from being
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)

User avatar
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia
Posts: 1208
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:19 pm

Re: Another Satisfied Customer at SuiJuris

Postby Dezcad » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:Actual post, unedited in any way (yes, it does end in the [apparent] middle of a sentence):

Another Brilliant SuiHead wrote:Greetings
I have been through the run of the mill for the past year and half. Did a plenty of filing, court attending with the BK court, filed Affidavit of truth of Soveriegnty, yada-yada-yada, Filed UCC1, with strawman as cestui que trust, did to what I believe in the correct order. However, when mentioned about going through the run of the mill, I mean the very month of waking up to "Who I Am" back in Aug '06, loss of employment/earnings (hubby & me), threats of foreclosure on the home, repossession of our vehicles, and debt collections out the wazu came pouring in. All of which led me to attempt to run to the BK court, pro se and not fully aware of the proper procedure. However, what I believe to be the saving grace is when in court I stood up to the judge as Authorized Rep of Debtor, making a special appearance, stood firm on not being the debtor....armed with Certified copy of UCC and Attorney-in-fact with me as Secure Party...anyway long story short, during filings with BK court I filed a motion a continuance of the case due to Misrepresentation, Non-Full Disclosure, that the opposing party had no valid claim and that their contract was Fraud on its face because it had no signature, by neither the Debtor, Attorney, Creditor or anyone...Well needless to say, the judge did not SEE me and Defaulted on motion, due to the fact that the Opposing Attorney objected my motion for a continuance and did not allow me more time to get my point across more clearer...therefore denied my BK and now my home is gone as well as vehicles....is there anyway to bet back up from being


There's so much to enjoy here but my favorite is:

the saving grace


Once again, what was saved?

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Posts: 3541
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: West of the Pecos

Re: Another Satisfied Customer at SuiJuris

Postby Judge Roy Bean » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:53 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:Actual post, unedited in any way (yes, it does end in the [apparent] middle of a sentence):

Another Brilliant SuiHead wrote:Greetings
I have been through the run of the mill for the past year and half. Did a plenty of filing, court attending with the BK court, filed Affidavit of truth of Soveriegnty, yada-yada-yada, Filed UCC1, with strawman as cestui que trust, did to what I believe in the correct order. However, when mentioned about going through the run of the mill, I mean the very month of waking up to "Who I Am" back in Aug '06, loss of employment/earnings (hubby & me), threats of foreclosure on the home, repossession of our vehicles, and debt collections out the wazu came pouring in. All of which led me to attempt to run to the BK court, pro se and not fully aware of the proper procedure. However, what I believe to be the saving grace is when in court I stood up to the judge as Authorized Rep of Debtor, making a special appearance, stood firm on not being the debtor....armed with Certified copy of UCC and Attorney-in-fact with me as Secure Party...anyway long story short, during filings with BK court I filed a motion a continuance of the case due to Misrepresentation, Non-Full Disclosure, that the opposing party had no valid claim and that their contract was Fraud on its face because it had no signature, by neither the Debtor, Attorney, Creditor or anyone...Well needless to say, the judge did not SEE me and Defaulted on motion, due to the fact that the Opposing Attorney objected my motion for a continuance and did not allow me more time to get my point across more clearer...therefore denied my BK and now my home is gone as well as vehicles....is there anyway to bet back up from being


I think there is only one word and a question-mark missing:

stupid?

And the answer is:

Yes. I see people do it all the time, once they come the realization that they've bought into an utterly bogus scheme. Until then, it's like alcoholism; you can't get on the road to sobriety until you admit you have a problem.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three

Scott from Vineland

Is that you, Tom Morello? Is this me?

Postby Scott from Vineland » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:36 pm

I had never visited Sui Juris until recently. Sort of reminded me of my favorite anarchist rock band, Rage Against the Machine.

"F*@k you, I won't do what you tell me... Motherf*@ker!!!"

User avatar
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia
Posts: 1208
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:19 pm

Re: Is that you, Tom Morello? Is this me?

Postby Dezcad » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Scott from Vineland wrote: Sort of reminded me of my favorite anarchist rock band, Rage Against the Machine.

"F*@k you, I won't do what you tell me... Motherf*@ker!!!"


I never looked at RATM as anarchist. In fact, Tom Morello was only an anarchist during high school and is now a socialist.

RATM and Morello are awesome but Crass is my favorite anarchist band.

Scott from Vineland

Re: Is that you, Tom Morello? Is this me?

Postby Scott from Vineland » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Dezcad wrote: In fact, Tom Morello was only an anarchist during high school and is now a socialist.


Yeah, I suppose I can see that. I'm not an anarchist or a socialist myself but their music does rock.


Return to “Advance Fee Fraud and Mortgage & Debt Elimination”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Common Crawl [Bot] and 0 guests