Dorean scammers appellate brief

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dorean scammers appellate brief

Post by notorial dissent »

Definitely insomnia cure in finest form. Indicted, convicted, appealed, and confirmed, and they want to dismiss the indictment. I think that water is long under the bridge. Yeah, I would say procedurally confused is a good description, but then they have been dealing in imaginary law for quite some time now, and I see that they filed it in their own names without benefit of their poor public defender, who I am sure wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, wanting to continue in the practice of law and knowing better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Although there hasn't been anything definite posted over at the Dorean excuse repository, judging by the moaning and groaning over there, Kurt’s latest attempt at appeal either got tossed altogether for nonsense, or else was just flat out turned down. Despite promises to post this latest great work, of fiction, nothing has been posted that I can find, and in late Sept he was moaning about how awful he was being treated, which generally means that another of Kurt’s works of fiction got shot down, and he is now going to try for a Cert from the SCT, and of course it will have his magic incantation in it that will make all this go away, as apparently the last two or three failed to do.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Kurt's latest attempt at legaleagleness is a so-called "Motion to Recall the Mandate". He filed it on October 28, a Friday. The following Wednesday, this order appeared in the docket:
Appellants’ Motion filed on October 28, 2010 to Recall the Mandate is DENIED.
After all necessary deliberation, of course.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
bessie waters

Post by bessie waters »

I just hope people like these pay for the wrong that they have done. They have no regard for other people, and their way of living. Others work hard to provide for their families, while these people prey on them. They feel strong because they can prey on the weak. But the tides have turned and they will surely pay for everything they have wrongly done!

Bessie Waters

[ed: Promotional links removed.]
notorial dissent

Does the Dim Duo currently have anything pending on appeal? I thought their last two attempts had been pretty thoroughly shot down, and that they pretty much run out of magic words at this point.

They are still going on at their blog about how they are going to be released RSN, but I don't think even the truly deluded over there believe it any more.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:Does the Dim Duo currently have anything pending on appeal? I thought their last two attempts had been pretty thoroughly shot down, and that they pretty much run out of magic words at this point.

They are still going on at their blog about how they are going to be released RSN, but I don't think even the truly deluded over there believe it any more.
Nothing since the 9th's denial of Johnson's attempt to have the mandate recalled.

Clearly, Johnson still doesn't believe they did anything wrong. :brickwall:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

Of course he doesn't, he's "the Great Whistle Blower" or blowhard, I never seem to be able to keep that straight for some reason. I can't quite decide if it is just total denial, or if it is all just one more in a long string of lies. I personally don't think he is capable of actually telling the truth and that everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie or fantasy, but then that is just me, I'm just mean and vindictive according to them.

They currently are claiming victory because of the SCT decision on the 1346 statute in Skilling, which really has nothing to do with them since they were charged under a different statute, but then again reality keeps intruding.

I kind of figured they were done after that last smackdown from the 9th, but thought maybe I had missed something in the interim.

Thanks.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

notorial dissent wrote:Of course he doesn't, he's "the Great Whistle Blower" or blowhard, I never seem to be able to keep that straight for some reason.
When you have a very tiny whistle, you have to blow really hard.
notorial dissent

Lambkin wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Of course he doesn't, he's "the Great Whistle Blower" or blowhard, I never seem to be able to keep that straight for some reason.
When you have a very tiny whistle, you have to blow really hard.
Or you make lots of noise so everyone thinks it is bigger than it really is.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Trust me - Dorean/Johnson/Heineman are long forgotten on the Internet except among a handful of nutballs.

The victims I am aware of, by and large, have moved on. Some with outcomes you can only describe as tragic. A few, like many people who have financial trouble, wound up relying on family and friends to have a roof over their head.

The enablers and perpetrators who weren't prosecuted have moved on to other schemes; the fact that only Johnson and Heineman are in prison speaks volumes about how easy it can be to get away with foisting scams on people.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

Quite true, I think even the sock puppets have given up at this point and gone on to other things. At this point it is mostly a monument to their over blown egos and the total destruction they brought down on themselves.
wserra

Post by wserra »

I know, I know, these guys are so yesterday's news. They continue, however, to be a source of amusement.

The District Court docket now contains 777 entries. Docket entry # 775 is a motion by the Dim Duo asking the Court to reconsider every one of its previous orders. Why, you may ask? Well, because of the Court's "pure animosity towards the petitioners", the Court "is unable to look beyond his animus".

Denied. The courts are unredeemably corrupt.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:the Court "is unable to look beyond his animus".
Meanwhile, normal people have to contort a bit or use a mirror to see theirs.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent

I have been trying to avoid this whole quagmire, but the comedy does indeed keep on coming. So, what the heck.

I really feel sorry for Judge Alsup, or more likely whichever clerk has annoyed him recently as someone is having to read all that maundering dreck before they toss it back in to the trash can of irrelevancy to which it belongs.

The great windbag is still blowing fast and furious that he is being abused, that justice is being thwarted, and that he’ll be a free man real soon now, because the ruling in the Bond case invalidated their convictions, and that Dorean will recover all the money it lost for people for sure, for sure. As near as I can tell, they are still in prison, and Bond doesn’t mean what he’d like to believe it does, and it has all done long been flushed.

He claims they filed an appeal or appeals, but as far as I know they have all been denied.

The unintended comedy is that there is a new acolyte, or maybe a sock puppet who is claiming that Dorean is getting ready to payout to their “clients” or if they don’t want to wait they need to contact “Joseph” who will help the, for a price, I am sure. The whole thing based on further fantasy from some quarter. Still shilling a variation of the vapor money theory, big surprise, and lots and lots of misinformation. Truly a comedy fest. And of course, our old buddy Moogey is still adding his three cents worth of useless effluvia.
notorial dissent

Apparently after having all of their appeals summarily shot down for drivelousness, the dim duo is now trying for a § 2255 motion, without much success, for some reason, the judge just doesn't seem inclined to play along and they are in a froth about that now.