American United for Justice

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

American United for Justice

Post by Arthur Rubin »

I just received an E-mail from this f-ing (I mean, Fine) organization http://www.americansunitedforjustice.org/ . I wonder if they've gotten the data from here, somehow.

In any case, I can't really tell if they belong here, or in another forum at this site.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: American United for Justice

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Arthur Rubin wrote:I just received an E-mail from this f-ing (I mean, Fine) organization http://www.americansunitedforjustice.org/ . I wonder if they've gotten the data from here, somehow.

In any case, I can't really tell if they belong here, or in another forum at this site.
It's really cheesy - if you go far enough into the scheme you get to pay per month to subscribe to put up your information about your loan so that they can allegedly use the data to fight the good fight. And of course you'll gain access to the secrets to keeping yourself in your home.

These people are like the guys in the cars watching their crack dealers on the corners.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Re: American United for Justice

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

So dizzy the website makes me dizz... :shock: I will do what ever they say. I am under their power.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit