Susan Weidman indicted for stealing her home

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Susan Weidman indicted for stealing her home

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/28339516/detail.html

Excerpts:
A Cobb County woman who showed how she canceled her own mortgage to avoid foreclosure has now been indicted for racketeering and theft. Channel 2 investigative reporter Jodie Fleischer first interviewed Susan Weidman last fall.
She showed how she researched her own mortgage to uncover fraud and filed repeated notices with the Cobb County clerk of court. The trail of documents led to one where she canceled her own mortgage by signing her name, on behalf of World Savings Bank.
She said she gave the bank CEO fair warning and asked questions his staff couldn't answer.
In May, Fleischer conducted another investigation that, she said, revealed Weidman filed paperwork taking ownership of a million-dollar foreclosed home in DeKalb County, then rented it to someone else.
Demo.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Susan Weidman indicted for stealing her home

Post by Demosthenes »

Apparently, she wasn't making enough as a singer/songwriter to pay the mortgage:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DramaQueen1 ... q1oVsn_ECY
Demo.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Finally, a reason why Auto-Tune should exist.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Here's the original story from November of last year:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/25893762/detail.html
Fleischer found one advertisement for a seminar held in DeKalb County last year by a group called the Underground Railroad Network. Lateef Kareem-Bey spoke at the group’s Stone Mountain office on behalf of one Gwinnett county couple facing foreclosure. The couple signed for the bank and said their mortgage was fully paid, but still got evicted.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

She said she gave the bank CEO fair warning and asked questions his staff couldn't answer.
Not getting an answer to your nonsensical questions does not mean you are right.

Sigh.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

And now Susan Weidman has also been indicted on charges of renting out three other homes in foreclosure - that she didn't own, of course.

But it's all a matter of principle, since the bank wouldn't answer her questions.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
stopbankfraud

Post by stopbankfraud »

There is this robo signing scandal- probably why no documents produced in her case.

Maybe this will affect her case.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-fin ... nder-fire/

"Millions of debt collection cases could be fatally flawed -- even when a judge has already banged down the gavel and allowed a debt buyer to seize a debtor's assets.

Call it Robo-signing II -- a sequel to the scandal over slipshod paperwork used in home foreclosures. As with foreclosures, the rubber-stamping of debt buyers' collection paperwork is coming under fire. In a three-pronged challenge, federal regulators, state officials and courts are laying separate roadblocks to once-easy judgments against debtors."

Video about the robosigning:

http://youtu.be/eClDqlPgBRg

And this is a recent vid about this woman uncovering fraud, bank forgave debt:

http://youtu.be/YLpMWBPJgxY

And I see where this 60 Minutes about robosigning has been uploaded recently -

http://youtu.be/kkmlrzzbeVw
wserra

Post by wserra »

stopbankfraud wrote:Maybe this will affect her case.
Seems quite unlikely.

Whether the foreclosing banks can prove valid mortgages or assignments is a matter to be decided between the banks and the owners. The real owners, not Susan Weidman. The government alleges that she forged documents so as to make it appear that she was the owner - and forged the signature of a bank officer on a fake release of her own mortgage. If these allegations are proven, it won't be a defense to Weidman that the banks robosigned docs.

BTW, Weidman was recently indicted again, this time for forging the signature of a GA federal judge to make it appear that she had won $65M in a suit she filed against the State of Georgia over her arrest.

Considered legal opinion: she's toast. And people like Weidman make it more difficult for people like me, who are appalled by the banks' role in the crash and would like to see some bankers go to jail.
- David Hume
stopbankfraud

Post by stopbankfraud »

wserra wrote:
stopbankfraud wrote:Maybe this will affect her case.
Seems quite unlikely.

Whether the foreclosing banks can prove valid mortgages or assignments is a matter to be decided between the banks and the owners. The real owners, not Susan Weidman. The government alleges that she forged documents so as to make it appear that she was the owner - and forged the signature of a bank officer on a fake release of her own mortgage. If these allegations are proven, it won't be a defense to Weidman that the banks robosigned docs.

BTW, Weidman was recently indicted again, this time for forging the signature of a GA federal judge to make it appear that she had won $65M in a suit she filed against the State of Georgia over her arrest.

Considered legal opinion: she's toast. And people like Weidman make it more difficult for people like me, who are appalled by the banks' role in the crash and would like to see some bankers go to jail.
I would think she has a chance at least in the case of her own foreclosed house. I understand there have been a huge amount of foreclosures in Georgia. People may very well be sympathetic to her. There has to be alot of built up anger out there.

I must say when I googled, there are few statistics out there about the rates. I am sure there has been improvement - bound to reach bottom. I have friends in Michigan who think it's reached bottom there. Houses are really cheap. I have seen some nice ones, neighborhood looks ok too - go for as low as 12,000 - probably really bad areas go for even less.

I know in the state of Washington, I have been told by realtors - that they are creating a false market to keep prices high- they are keeping foreclosed houses off the market - releasing them slowly. Personally I have seen several foreclosed houses, owned by banks, remodeled & rented out. I guess to sell later. Housing prices have jumped alot but I am afraid it will collapse back again. There are plenty of short sale homes but almost impossible to buy. I have friends who made offers that have waited 9 months or more. A realtor told me it's about 2 years so to forget those houses, lol.

Links on her case:

http://homeequitytheft.blogspot.com/201 ... nt-on.html

http://jefflong7.wix.com/georgia

As far as justice for the banks & bankers, I think we will wait to eternity on that one. Obvious to anyone that bankers, wall street own government officials. They will make a sacrifice - a few fall guys they want to get rid of & it is back to business. Always good to jail some small person like Weidman. Banks have all the power.

Where is the justice for 9/11???????? Nobody buys the official story. Lots of theories out there & I think they are very good actually- that implicate alot of high officials, including David Rockefeller - Chase bank, .

Great forum here - research very impressive:

http://letsrollforums.com/
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Have you ever come across a conspiracy theory that you don't like?

Seriously; stick to the topic and avoid irrelevant cites / links. Otherwise, you will be subject to house-cleaning.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra

Post by wserra »

stopbankfraud wrote:I would think she has a chance at least in the case of her own foreclosed house.
She is charged with - and apparently admitted to - forging the signature of a bank official on a mortgage satisfaction. "But they did it too" isn't a good defense. And, even if docs in her title were robosigned, while obviously reprehensible it's not the same as forging someone else's signature.
I understand there have been a huge amount of foreclosures in Georgia. People may very well be sympathetic to her. There has to be alot of built up anger out there.
Maybe there is. But going into a criminal trial counting on jury nullification tends not to be much of a strategy.
As far as justice for the banks & bankers, I think we will wait to eternity on that one.
You may well be right. What's that have to do with forgery? Or renting out houses that don't belong to you? Or creating fake court orders?
Where is the justice for 9/11???????? Nobody buys the official story.
People with common sense and an IQ above room temperature do. Perhaps that's not the company you keep.
With forums such as "The Federal Reserve - Monopoly Money", "Chemtrails, HAARP & Tesla Technology", "The Sandy Hook School Mass Murder Hoax", "The Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax", "The Apollo Moon Hoaxes", a bunch of birfer nonsense and an entire collection of forums on "The U.S. Government Conspiracy of 9/11"? Very impressive. I mean, I looked for the "I Was a Teenage Subject of Sexual Experiments by Space Aliens" forum, but didn't find it. Can't be long in coming.
- David Hume
EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

wserra wrote:
stopbankfraud wrote:I would think she has a chance at least in the case of her own foreclosed house.
She is charged with - and apparently admitted to - forging the signature of a bank official on a mortgage satisfaction. "But they did it too" isn't a good defense. And, even if docs in her title were robosigned, while obviously reprehensible it's not the same as forging someone else's signature.
I understand there have been a huge amount of foreclosures in Georgia. People may very well be sympathetic to her. There has to be alot of built up anger out there.
Maybe there is. But going into a criminal trial counting on jury nullification tends not to be much of a strategy.
As far as justice for the banks & bankers, I think we will wait to eternity on that one.
You may well be right. What's that have to do with forgery? Or renting out houses that don't belong to you? Or creating fake court orders?
Where is the justice for 9/11???????? Nobody buys the official story.
People with common sense and an IQ above room temperature do. Perhaps that's not the company you keep.
With forums such as "The Federal Reserve - Monopoly Money", "Chemtrails, HAARP & Tesla Technology", "The Sandy Hook School Mass Murder Hoax", "The Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax", "The Apollo Moon Hoaxes", a bunch of birfer nonsense and an entire collection of forums on "The U.S. Government Conspiracy of 9/11"? Very impressive. I mean, I looked for the "I Was a Teenage Subject of Sexual Experiments by Space Aliens" forum, but didn't find it. Can't be long in coming.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I found the Mother Ship Full of Space Aliens Circling Earth Preparing To Strike.
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
Founder/President Eagle Research Associates http://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It Available in soft cover and eBook on Amazon.com
wserra

Post by wserra »

That is some board.

In addition to buying every wackadoodle conspiracy known to fevered imaginations, the rules seem subject to certain, well, exceptions. A month or so ago, the board's owner (one Phil Jayhan - google him for some amusement) posts a rant which he requires all posters to read and sign off on. He's sick of name-calling and rudeness, you see. The very next day, he posts the below picture in response to another poster:
Now, don't get me wrong, I like the picture, but some just might think that it involves name-calling and rudeness.

The next day, apparently in response to Phil's command to sign off on his holy writ, a brand-new poster login "cathunwin" posts simply "Cath Unwin". Phil's response:
Your first post at this forum is this?

Message to Moderators. the next time this person leaves a fucktarded post showing total ignorance like this, please ban their account permanently.

Next strike and he/she/it is out
and then, nine minutes later:
cathunwin BANNED: Saved you guys the trouble, if anyone can be that ignorant, they deserve to be banned. Do likewise when other similar fucktards come to the forum.
Good thing they do "impressive research". Why, otherwise one might think the place is, well, "fucktarded".
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

cathunwin BANNED: Saved you guys the trouble, if anyone can be that ignorant, they deserve to be banned. Do likewise when other similar fucktards come to the forum.
Later on, Jayhan states that he is "temporarily" reversing the ban on cathunwin, after one of the other mods (I am assuming at great risk to the mod's access to the site) prevailed upon him to reconsider his decision. So it appears cathunwin gets a virtual sword of Damocles appended to their account. You can only wonder what will happen to that mod if the temporary ban proves to be...well, temporary.

Seriously, a "temporary" ban? This is starting to resemble those Stalinist purges in the '30s.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:Good thing they do "impressive research". Why, otherwise one might think the place is, well, "fucktarded".
Why not? Aren't they living in Fucktardistan?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"