Euroasian

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
Dalymple

Euroasian

Post by Dalymple »

Does anybody know about a fellow by the name of Dean Wentworth? He runs a company from Australia and California called Euroasian. He also runs the Wentworth Foundation> He asks people to pay a fee upfront of 12% to get loans which he claims you don't need to pay off as they pay themsleves off based on the way he structures them. His website is site listing Is this just another advance free fraud or ponzi scheme, or is there something to this and he's actually legitmate?
Last edited by notorial dissent on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to block site listing
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Re: Euroasian

Post by Kestrel »

Welcome to Quatloos!

Don't know enough yet to judge the legitimacy of the operation, but...
Loan Sum: The minimum in all instances is USD 25 million.

Facility DE 1 Non-Repayable Capital
The funds do not have to be repaid provided they are spent solely for the development of your project which must create employment and/or be for humanitarian purposes

Euroasian works via the Representative (“the Representative”) of an Asset Management Fund (“AMF”) which is suitable for an Applicant who owns any form of existing assets (a) worth 80 to 100 million Pounds Sterling or the equivalent in USD or Euros, and (b) who wishes to finance any financially viable project.
Are you funding a humanitarian or employment-creation project, and do you have 80 to 100 million Pounds Sterling ($130-$163 million) in assets to back up your project?
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Dalymple, the magic eightball says SCAM!!!! In great big capital letters no less.

There ain't no such animal in this universe, not no way, not no how, not no why. The only thing that will happen here is that the client/ "sucker" will fork over the 12% fee and that will be the last they will see of it. Up front fee loans are always a bad sign, along with unreasonable promises and amounts, and this has all three in a plenty.

The operative phrase here is run, don't walk to the nearest egress. Quicker if possible.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Rat River Trapper

Post by Rat River Trapper »

Neither Mssr. Wentworth, or Euroasian, are licensed to offer or sell securities in the United States. If the company and said "broker" maintain a footprint in the USA, a securities license will be required. See below. There's quite enough here to raise many red flags.

Whois info for Euroasian.com is a mail drop.

Registrant:
Euroasian Equities Limited
Sassoon House Shirley Street POB N
Nassau
BS
No Valid City, No Valid State

Domain Name: EUROASIAN.COM

Administrative Contact :
Wentworth, Dean
deanwentworth@APDCONSULTING.COM
Sassoon House Shirley Street POB N 272
Nassau
BHS
Phone: 61 2 9475 4424
Fax: 61 2 9475 4424

Technical Contact :
ValueWeb,
hostmaster@valueweb.net
3250 west commercial Blvd.
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33309
US
Phone: 954-334-8000
Fax: 954-334-8001

Record expires on 16-Mar-2013
Record created on 15-Mar-1996
Database last updated on 10-Mar-2008

-----------

You'll note that the registrant is Mr. Wentworth, with an email address at a domain named apdconsulting.com

Whois for APDCONSULTING, shows a mail drop in Monterrey, CA. The website shows "under construction" if you attempt to access it. The registrant, Bryan DiPietro, is also not licensed to sell securities.

Domain name: APDCONSULTING.COM

Registrant Contact:
APD Consulting, LLC
Bryan Di Pietro ()

Fax:
PMB 167 484 B Washington Street
MONTEREY, CA 93940
US

Administrative Contact:
Di Pietro, Bryan
Bryan Di Pietro (bryan_dipietro@MSN.COM)
+1.8316551088
Fax:
MONTEREY, CA 93940
US

Technical Contact:
ValueWeb
Domain Tech (domaintech@valueweb.net)
+1.9543348000
Fax:
3250 W. Commercial Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
US

Name Servers:
ns.valueweb.net

Creation date: 01 Jun 2002 21:23:30
Expiration date: 01 Jun 2012 21:23:00

---------------

According to California Corporations Division, the LLC registration for APD has been cancelled.
Entity Name: APD CONSULTING, LLC
Entity Number: 199816910076
Date Filed: 06/18/1998
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 484 WASHINGTON STREET B167
Entity City, State, Zip: MONTEREY CA 93940
Agent for Service of Process: BRIAN J DI PIETRO
Agent Address: 484 WASHINGTON STREET B167
Agent City, State, Zip: MONTEREY CA 93940

--------
CA Corporations Division has no filings for Euroasian.....
stubbo

Post by stubbo »

HAVE NO CONTACT WHAT SO EVER WITH THIS COMPANY

What I can confim from Wikkifraud and a few other sites is that in 2011 the FBI office in SanFancisco opened a file and investigation on Dean and his companies. If you want to contact them San.Francisco@ic.fbi.gov You will need to put Dean Wentworth in the header and will get a reply from the Duty Officer.

Dean has recently been requested to return considerable funds and has refused to do so, he has evaded and lied through his teeth. As a result there is a very large and vocal legal case being mounted against him in the USA, Wikkifrauds admin has the details if required.

Good luck, I have been aware and watching his activities and can confirm that while he is charming he is also a slippery as a jello on a warm plate and as honset as a drunken huckster.

S
Businessman

Post by Businessman »

Dalymple wrote:Does anybody know about a fellow by the name of Dean Wentworth? He runs a company from Australia and California called Euroasian. He also runs the Wentworth Foundation> He asks people to pay a fee upfront of 12% to get loans which he claims you don't need to pay off as they pay themsleves off based on the way he structures them. His website is site listing Is this just another advance free fraud or ponzi scheme, or is there something to this and he's actually legitmate?
My partner and I applied to Euroasian for a loan to construct a hotel. We live in Africa and found we could not obtain a visa to see Mr. Wentworth in Sydney. He offered to meet us in Zurich. We had to pay his travel costs but it was a very successful meeting. We had not built an hotel before. Mr. Wentworth gave us good advice in respect to obtaining a letter of intent from a hotel operator and took us through the steps required to enable the operator to design certain features of the hotel. He arranged with a lender in Hong Kong to provide the full cost of the project on a joint venture basis. The hotel is now finished and we are looking for another hotel project to fund with Mr. Wentworth.
Businessman

Post by Businessman »

Rat River Trapper wrote:Neither Mssr. Wentworth, or Euroasian, are licensed to offer or sell securities in the United States. If the company and said "broker" maintain a footprint in the USA, a securities license will be required. See below. There's quite enough here to raise many red flags.

Whois info for Euroasian.com is a mail drop.

Registrant:
Euroasian Equities Limited
Sassoon House Shirley Street POB N
Nassau
BS
No Valid City, No Valid State

Domain Name: EUROASIAN.COM

Administrative Contact :
Wentworth, Dean
deanwentworth@APDCONSULTING.COM
Sassoon House Shirley Street POB N 272
Nassau
BHS
Phone: 61 2 9475 4424
Fax: 61 2 9475 4424

Technical Contact :
ValueWeb,
hostmaster@valueweb.net
3250 west commercial Blvd.
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33309
US
Phone: 954-334-8000
Fax: 954-334-8001

Record expires on 16-Mar-2013
Record created on 15-Mar-1996
Database last updated on 10-Mar-2008

-----------

You'll note that the registrant is Mr. Wentworth, with an email address at a domain named apdconsulting.com

Whois for APDCONSULTING, shows a mail drop in Monterrey, CA. The website shows "under construction" if you attempt to access it. The registrant, Bryan DiPietro, is also not licensed to sell securities.

Domain name: APDCONSULTING.COM

Registrant Contact:
APD Consulting, LLC
Bryan Di Pietro ()

Fax:
MONTEREY, CA 93940
US

Administrative Contact:
Di Pietro, Bryan
Bryan Di Pietro (bryan_dipietro@MSN.COM)
+1.8316551088
Fax:
MONTEREY, CA 93940
US

Technical Contact:
ValueWeb
Domain Tech (domaintech@valueweb.net)
+1.9543348000
Fax:
3250 W. Commercial Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
US

Name Servers:
ns.valueweb.net

Creation date: 01 Jun 2002 21:23:30
Expiration date: 01 Jun 2012 21:23:00

---------------

According to California Corporations Division, the LLC registration for APD has been cancelled.
Entity Name: APD CONSULTING, LLC
Entity Number: 199816910076
Date Filed: 06/18/1998
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 484 WASHINGTON STREET B167
Entity City, State, Zip: MONTEREY CA 93940
Agent for Service of Process: BRIAN J DI PIETRO
Agent Address: 484 WASHINGTON STREET B167
Agent City, State, Zip: MONTEREY CA 93940

--------
CA Corporations Division has no filings for Euroasian.....
We were seeking 100% finance (€210 million) to develop a power station. We had a MOU with the government to buy the electricity that we could generate once the plant was completed. We were referred to Euroasian whose Dean Wentworth arranged with a lender in the U.S. to provide the finance against the security of the government contract. Mr. Wentworth accompanied us to meet with the Lender, then with their attorneys to ensure that the contract we were offered, was bankable. Euroasian only charged for their travel costs and their 1% brokerage fee at closing was well earned. The process took longer than I expected but Mr. Wentworth always kept us informed and effectively held our hand throughout the process. If I need commercial finance again, I will return to Euroasian.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Businessman, given what Rat River Trapper wrote, please excuse me if I don't view your anecdotes as having much credibility regarding Mr. Wentworth's integrity. I'd need to see much more evidence than your say-so before I invested so much as a nickel with him.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
plantont

Post by plantont »

I have direct experience with the Euroasian fund and Dean Wentworth. This guy is a complete fraud I met him in Paris in 2011. I was a financial advisor for an African waste to energy project. The meeting was held in a very fancy Paris men's club and included the African group, the technology firm that I was representing, Dean Wentworth and a supposedly Parisian banker. I listened to the whole pitch, very slick, they had answers to all the questions. When I left the Africans were working with their bank to raise the deposit fees (about $3mil USD).

I went back to my office and since there were guys from a few different countries I decided to do own due diligence. I started with the seemingly most credible guy (wentworth) When his name popped up on fraud list in the BVI I dug deeper. Realized that his cards were very artsy but didn't contain addresses, I called all the numbers Hong Kong, LA, Australia and his voice was on each answering machine!! You are the Chairman of a company that can loan $50 million and you have to answer the phone!! I checked on the club in Paris and was told that it was rented for an hour and they had no info on the firm. The Parisian banker had no internet trace. Hard to do in this age, so I believe he was completely made up.

I had a hard time convincing the clients that this was a fraud because it was so polished so I sent due diligence questions back to Wentworth and got a pile of excuses but no data on previous transactions or client references. This guy is a pile of trouble and has balls the size of coconuts . . .he was pulling a long con on a bunch of Nigerians where scamming is a national sport.