Binary options scam

Discusses abuses and issues in financial planning, including questionable compensation practices, bogus institutes and accreditations, bad products, annuity abuse, inappropriate life insurance sales, living trust mills, and related misconduct. Also answers questions about usually legitimate but developing areas such as life insurance premium financing, life settlements, charitable gifting strategies, etc. Includes discussion of asset protection scams.
stevendavis
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Binary options scam

Post by stevendavis »

Two months ago a binary options broker cheated me out of €5000. When I asked to withdraw the funds, I never heard from the broker who was very helpful when I started. I would like to get my money back from this fraudster. Looking for a service to help me to recover my money! Did you ever get scammed as well?
Last edited by stevendavis on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Binary options scam

Post by wserra »

It's called "law enforcement".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Moving to (what I think) is the appropriate forum.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
julianstriegel
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by julianstriegel »

I do not want to reveal the name of the Forex broker who cheated me but I also want to tell everybody that I got scammed. It was my fault to blindly trust a new Forex broker who stole my dollars by blocking my account suddenly when I wanted to withdraw $5000 won in their platform!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah right. I think the operative statement is that you got scammed and need to go to the SEC and possibly the FTC. More details wouldn't hurt.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveE
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by SteveE »

Would you care to explain why you don't want to identify the broker?