Any experience with McManus UK Ltd.?

Discusses abuses and issues in financial planning, including questionable compensation practices, bogus institutes and accreditations, bad products, annuity abuse, inappropriate life insurance sales, living trust mills, and related misconduct. Also answers questions about usually legitimate but developing areas such as life insurance premium financing, life settlements, charitable gifting strategies, etc. Includes discussion of asset protection scams.
27pohara (MIA)

Any experience with McManus UK Ltd.?

Post by 27pohara (MIA) »

aDid anybody already deal with any of the McManus UK Ltd offshore entities? I do have a program, but not enough cash. I have been advised that they can fund investors with access to Private Placement Programs but they don’t want to joint venture with me. They want a fee for the service. This is why I want to find out if anybody has had first hand experience with this group?

Patrick Ohara, Financial Consultant
Leftcoaster

Re: Any experience with McManus UK Ltd.?

Post by Leftcoaster »

Hmmm...

A search reveals that, you have asked this question in several forums, as well as the site in question here

No phone number, no address on the website, obvious typo/grammatical error on the main page, contact by email only.
I'd stay away.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Why would anyone trust a business whose mailing address is a Mail Boxes Etc. drop box?
Demo.
Investor

Post by Investor »

Why would anyone trust a business whose mailing address is a Mail Boxes Etc. drop box?
Note to self: follow up on that check written to the very nice Nigerian businessman operating out of the Mail Boxes, Etc. drop box.
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

Investor wrote:
Note to self: follow up on that check written to the very nice Nigerian businessman operating out of the Mail Boxes, Etc. drop box.
Payment received, thank you very much. However, I have incurred additional costs in trying to liberate these funds - to the benefit of us both, so if you could please...