Information about motorgage calculator

Discusses abuses and issues in financial planning, including questionable compensation practices, bogus institutes and accreditations, bad products, annuity abuse, inappropriate life insurance sales, living trust mills, and related misconduct. Also answers questions about usually legitimate but developing areas such as life insurance premium financing, life settlements, charitable gifting strategies, etc. Includes discussion of asset protection scams.
stevenwhite39

Information about motorgage calculator

Post by stevenwhite39 »

Hey, I am very new to the field of finance so for that may I get the information about online motorgage calculator. And how to use it online and if I am not online then how can I use it?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Information about motorgage calculator

Post by webhick »

stevenwhite39 wrote:Hey, I am very new to the field of finance so for that may I get the information about online motorgage calculator. And how to use it online and if I am not online then how can I use it?
I use a modified amortization schedule provided by Microsoft. I modified it to round to the nearest cent, since the original does not do that and it was causing problems when entering payments into QuickBooks.

You only have to be online to download it, after that, save it to your computer so you can use it offline.

You can download one from here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templ ... av=TPL0003

Hopefully that will get you what you need.

EDIT: And I just realized that I didn't really answer your question. There's a lot of online mortgage calculators, how to use it and whether you can use it when you're not online cannot be answered without knowing WHICH online mortgage calculator you are talking about. Please provide a link to the one you want to use.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

webhick wrote: EDIT: And I just realized that I didn't really answer your question. T
Especially since you provided a "mortgage" and not a "motorgage" calculator. :P
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Dezcad wrote:
webhick wrote: EDIT: And I just realized that I didn't really answer your question. T
Especially since you provided a "mortgage" and not a "motorgage" calculator. :P
Here's the motorgage, you'll have to do the calculations long-hand! :wink: :wink: :wink:

danieljones112

Post by danieljones112 »

Yes you can get all the information about online motorgage calculator for that you have to visitMortgage Calculator
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

OK, you veteran Quatloosian scambusters, here's one f'ya: what's going on here?

Steve and Dan are posting from the same Delhi ISP. They both think that a secured interest in property has something to do with propulsion. They are surely the same person.

Dan links to thefreemortgagecalculator.com. That site (registered by one Chris Bell in Amherst, NH) does not appear to be selling anything. I just deleted two more threads, which Steve just started and to which Dan just replied, in identical language with this one. But Bell's site doesn't appear to be selling anything. It has the usual Google ads, but no sales pitch.

This seems like a lot of work just to drive traffic to a site with nothing for sale. Does the sale come later? Am I missing something? webhick?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick

Post by webhick »

At the bottom of the page, it indicates that the Search Engine Optimization was done by Webwisemedia. If you visit their site, they claim to offer "affordable" SEO services. Affordable appears to be synonymous with "outsourced to India" and "spamming internet forums with bad English Q&A to inflate page rank." Google "mortorgage calculator" or "motorgage calculator" for a laugh.

Moving on...

The financial calculators on the site appear to be all provided by Artog, which is giving them away for free with no strings attached (except a reciprocal link, but that's more about credit than anything). So, no angle there.

That leaves what you already concluded - ad revenue. The SEO was cheap, the calculators free, website hosting and domain registration is super cheap and the site is littered with Google ads.

Chris will eventually find out that ad revenue doesn't pay the mortgage.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It took everyone this long to realize that
Hey, I am very new to the field of finance so for that may I get the information about online motorgage calculator. And how to use it online and if I am not online then how can I use it?
was from someone who had absolutely no clue about anythiong he was talking about?

Tsk, tsk.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:It took everyone this long to realize that
was from someone who had absolutely no clue about anythiong he was talking about?

Tsk, tsk.
Lots of people with absolutely no clue about computers or finance are involved with the industry. I can name five bookkeepers in the area who can't even spell mortgage or know what an amortization schedule is. I was giving benefit of the doubt.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

wserra wrote: It has the usual Google ads, but no sales pitch.

This seems like a lot of work just to drive traffic to a site with nothing for sale. Does the sale come later? Am I missing something? webhick?
A) The google ads are where they make their money.
B) It's not a lot of work, it is a bot.

Here is a google search for the phrase: "Hey, I am very new to the field of finance so for that may I get the information". There are 207 results.

C) Their Google Adsense ID is: pub-5769266720467602

You could probally report them to Google if you really wanted to, they would atleast likely have their adsense account closed for spamming. You could probally complain by clicking on the "Ads by Google" on their site, and click on the link that says "Send Google your thoughts on the site or the ads you just saw".

"Mortgage" is probally a high-paying keyword for adsense ads which is why they chose the topic they did.
wserra

Post by wserra »

I had no idea that someone would go to any amount of effort to drive traffic to a site to gain a penny or so on the off chance that the traffic would click on an adsense link. A sure sign of bad times.

Thanks, webhick, Ryan.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
telstraquinta

Post by telstraquinta »

This forum runs a fairly popular software phpBB, and cleaver people have made software that goes to a forum, registers as many users as desired, analyzes captcha images, reads from an email message and simulates 'clicking' on confirmation link. This is a >>VERY<< profitable business if you have up-to-date tools to spam forums. And yes, 'mortgage' would be a popular adword. I remember around 2006 'federal debt consolidation' was hot, some companies were paying over $20 a click.
wserra wrote:I had no idea that someone would go to any amount of effort to drive traffic to a site to gain a penny or so on the off chance that the traffic would click on an adsense link. A sure sign of bad times.

Thanks, webhick, Ryan.