National Business Consultants selling shelf corps with LOCs

Discusses abuses and issues in financial planning, including questionable compensation practices, bogus institutes and accreditations, bad products, annuity abuse, inappropriate life insurance sales, living trust mills, and related misconduct. Also answers questions about usually legitimate but developing areas such as life insurance premium financing, life settlements, charitable gifting strategies, etc. Includes discussion of asset protection scams.
LWFJester

National Business Consultants selling shelf corps with LOCs

Post by LWFJester »

Got this email today. I used to get them from Nevada Corporate Headquarters or something. They're supposed to be selling Shelf Corps with open and active Business lines of credit at closing. I emailed about one once (because I was annoyed by the SPAM) and after a few back and forth (getting him convinced I was convinced) I said that I wanted them to sell the business to me via 'seller financing' for which I would sign a contract saying I would pay them the full amount for the business once the LOC could be used. Much to my surprise, I never heard from him again. I think I'll do the same here...and see where it leads.....

Subject: Purchase a Nevada Shelf Corporation w/ an active $1,500,000 Business Credit Line
From: "National Business Consultants, LLC." <info@nationalbusinessconsultantsllc.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 10, 2011 9:41 am
To: "b" <b@*******up.com>

Hi,

Do you need access to business capital? Are you having a very difficult time securing a personal or business loan from a bank? WE CAN HELP YOU!!!

We sell Nevada shelf companies with an active business credit line already in place. The credit lines have NO restrictions and can be use to purchase anything including real estate.
You also won't require any personal credit or collateral to purchase.You will have full access to the credit line within 3-5 days after purchase.

Our client list include real estate investors, builders, developers, and small business owners.

Each Nevada Shelf corporation with credit will come with the following:

- Corporate Binder Kit
- Corporate Bank Checking Account w/ Debit Card
- Corporate Credit Card
- Shell Gas Card
- Home Depot Credit Account

We currently have the following Nevada Shelf corporations with credit for sale right now. These won't last long!!!

1 Nevada corporation with a $1,500,000 credit line. The selling price is $65,000.

1 Nevada corporation with a $500,000 credit line. The selling price is $25,000.

1 Nevada corporation with a $250,000 credit line. The selling price is $15,000.

Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing and I will forward an application with our purchasing procedures. You can also contact me if you have any questions. We have helped more business owners secure business capital than anyone else. WE ARE THE REAL DEAL!!!

We can setup your existing US base company with an active history of 2+ years with a business credit line up to $2,000,000. This process can take anyway from 4-6weeks. The cost will depend on the amount of the credit line. Or you can purchase an existing shelf corporation with an active bank credit line already in place. The credit line is active and can be used for any purpose, including purchasing real estate. NO personal credit or collateral is required to purchase. Let me repeat NO PERSONAL CREDIT OR COLLATERAL IS REQUIRED!!! WE ARE THE REAL DEAL!!! Contact us today to purchase your shelf corporation with an active credit line already in place. The turnaround time for this method is 3-5 days.

Michael Thomas
National Business Consultants, LLC.
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway
Suite 500
Las Vegas, Nevada 89169

info@nationalbusinessconsultantsllc.com
http://www.nationalbusinessconsultantsllc.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaeljackthomas

(702) 232-2773 (office)
(952) 479-9643 (efax)
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: National Business Consultants selling shelf cops with LO

Post by VinnyZ »

Have fun.

How many people actually put their high school on their Linked In page like this guy?

Someone I knew in college (Cort Christie) owns "Nevada Corporate Headquarters". He was also involved with the, now defunked, National Audit Defense Network (NADN) scam.

There is actually a post on ripoff report that also links him to the whole NESARA thing.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/financial-s ... -e9969.htm
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: National Business Consultants selling shelf cops with LO

Post by wserra »

VinnyZ wrote:defunked
George Clinton's idea of a fate worse than death?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: National Business Consultants selling shelf corps with L

Post by VinnyZ »

Oops......

Fingers and brain not on same page.

As the Extreme song goes: "If you don't like what you see here, get the funk out...."