Norman Haga

Discusses abuses and issues in financial planning, including questionable compensation practices, bogus institutes and accreditations, bad products, annuity abuse, inappropriate life insurance sales, living trust mills, and related misconduct. Also answers questions about usually legitimate but developing areas such as life insurance premium financing, life settlements, charitable gifting strategies, etc. Includes discussion of asset protection scams.
davidkean02

Norman Haga

Post by davidkean02 »

[Mod removes mugshot-type photos.}

The images belongs to Norman Haga (Norman Andrew Haga, Dennis Marshall Mccann) :evil: , a self-employed computer technician and a guitar repairer that doesn't like his Criminal Records showing online. Beware! Do not trust this person. He is a convicted thief and a convicted burglar. He was arrested maybe a dozen of times or possibly more. Maybe that's not enough? Now he commits other offenses this time on the internet. We just started our investigation and we think we will find allot. From what we know so far he goes online and slander others without regard to the accuracy of the information he's posting, or lack thereof. We hope other victims step forward. Don't be the next victim of this repeat offender! :Axe:
Last edited by wserra on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Self-explanatory.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Beware of Norman Haga: Online Scammer!

Post by wserra »

This is the second time you've done this.

This board exists to expose scams and scammers. It doesn't exist to smear people with no proof. You have 24 hours to substantiate the allegations you've posted. For example:
He is a convicted thief and a convicted burglar. He was arrested maybe a dozen of times or possibly more.
Where? When? Courts? Docket numbers?
Maybe that's not enough?
Not without proof.
Now he commits other offenses this time on the internet.
What? Where? Whom has he allegedly scammed?
We just started our investigation and we think we will find allot.
Maybe you ought to consider waiting until you find something to post.

Twenty-four hours.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

A google of "davidkean02" shows that s/he has been doing this nonsense all over the place - simply smearing people with no proof (in one place posting a "record" showing two arrests, no convictions - even assuming it's the same person).

If the end of the day comes without you supporting your allegations, davidkean02, you're gone. However, we'll leave this thread - after redacting the name of your latest victim - so that googling you shows what you're up to.

Google likes Q.
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

After looking over a few of the Google pages, I would be absolutely astounded if this guy offered any substance to support his allegations. It seems that he is pushing his stories onto any forum which will give him space.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It looks like all of this mudslinging is motivated over competition:
Norman Haga wrote:Mr. Davidkean02 is angry that I am putting up a website, [removed link] that exposes the collusion between the mugshot/mugshot removal services and make industry connection between individuals and scam firms.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Seems like this thread should be deleted.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I believe the reason to leave it is so that anyone googling either name will find the link to here, which should provide some perspective on the situation
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
wserra

Post by wserra »

I agree with LVR. Assuming no facts are forthcoming - a pretty safe assumption - I was originally going to boot davidkean02 and redact the name "Norman Haga" from the thread, leaving the rest of it intact. I now think it best to leave it at the boot. I have seen no proof that "Norman Haga" - whoever that is - did anything at all, and I think it valuable to have this thread turn up as a search result for both names.
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Maybe you ought to delete the references to "Beware of" and "Online Scammer", so there's not even the slightest hint, in the headline, of what davidkean02 was trying to do....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NormanHaga

Post by NormanHaga »

I am the Norman Haga that this thread is about. Generally I agree with leaving the thread up. I have serious reservations about the tag "Online Scammer" as well as the "Beware of" and would like to see them removed.

This may be the only time I ever log on, so I will say it here: I have never seen PhpBB look so good. I would like permission to link to your site and request a link back. You have my email.
wserra

Norman Haga

Post by wserra »

NormanHaga wrote:I am the Norman Haga that this thread is about. Generally I agree with leaving the thread up. I have serious reservations about the tag "Online Scammer" as well as the "Beware of" and would like to see them removed.
Done, and done. "davidkean02" is gone. And thank you for not continuing here whatever is going on between the two of you elsewhere.
I have never seen PhpBB look so good.
The name "webhick" comes to mind.
I would like permission to link to your site and request a link back. You have my email.
You don't need permission to link to this site. As far as a linkback, it's up to individual posters who might know your site and want to do so; the management here doesn't do that. Please be aware, in addition, that this site has a strict "no-commercial" policy. If you sell stuff through your site, please don't link to it.

Only visit or not, welcome to Q.
- David Hume