Can I trust you?

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Can I trust you?

Post by JamesVincent »

That is actually the heading of this latest scam email I received.
Dear friend,

I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point, so do not be afraid. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is Mrs Biatrice Kabore, And am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I am married to Mr kabore brown, who died as the result of war in Syria moved some money out through diplomatic security means as a consignment and deposited it in a Security Company in Burkina Faso, where they were registered as personal effects. Consignments with the sum of (USD $12.5 Million Dollars). My late husband deposited the Fund in Burkina Faso since 1998 please i want you to use this opportunity and claim it I have all the useful information and the deposit certificate with me here. we were married for eleven years without a child.

Since his death i decided not to remarry again, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (USD $12.5 Million Dollars) in a Security Company in Burkina Faso the capital city of Ouagadougou in Africa presently this money is still in Company. He made this money available for exportation of gold from Burkina Faso mining.Recently, my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. Whoever that wants to serve god must serve him in spirit and truth because God is the most high; please always be prayerful all through your life.The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition i decided to hand you over this money and the gold to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way i am going to instruct herein. i want you to take 40 percent of the total money for your personal use while 60% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping
the orphanage.

I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and i don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. i grew up as an orphan and i don't have anybody as my family member, just to endeavour that the name of god is maintained. am doing this so that god will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the Security Company in Burkina Faso and i will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as i stated herein. Also i want you to go to the Company manager one on one to meet them for the claim because i don’t need any delay; If you are interested,
kindly get back to me for further details,
contact me in my private email adress (biatricekabore@yahoo.com)

Sincerely
Mrs Biatrice Kabore
At least I can use 40% of the money. Too bad I actually run a charity and all of my income goes to it anyway, had me excited for a minute.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Re: Can I trust you?

Post by Number Six »

At least you have to give them some credit for creative writing. Can you imagine how the proliferation of scams will develop if the dream of some of the believers in expanding computers and wifi around the globe becomes reality? How about developing an artificial intelligence program that will tailor make a scam solicitation for any given person based on their biographical information and other sources connected to them?

I get these crazy solicitations every day like this one today:

Hello fellow Member,

I'm Mrs. Helen Reece,a British nationality,56 years Old. I reside here in London United
Kingdom.My residential address is as follows, 43 Stephen Road, Bexleyheath DA7 6EF United
Kingdom,am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that partook in
the Victims Compensation Program USA many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had
paid over $80,000 us dollars while in the UK,trying to get my payment but all to no
avail.

So I decided to travel to Washington with all my compensation documents, and I was
directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director to contact Mr. Harrison
George,who is a Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a certified
member of the World Victim Compensation Board,currently sitting in Illinois USA,however I
contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever that is contacting us
through emails are fake.

He then took me to the accredited paying bank for the claim of my compensation
payment.Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my
compensation fund of $2.5 million us dollars. Moreover Mr. Harrison George showed me the
full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as
one of the beneficiaries on the list he showed me, that is why I decided to email you to
stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money
out of you.

I will advise you to contact the Chief Legislative Officer of Fraud Victims Assessment
Commission (FVAC) Florida-Illinois District Office United States,in the person of
Harrison George (esq).I would like you to re-confirm the following information to
him;Your full name, address and phone number. This is to ensure that he is dealing with
the right person due to the high level of mistaken identities over the internet,please do
not hesitate in responding to this email to enable him proceed promptly with the release
of your payment to you at the

You have to contact him directly with the information below.

Office of Legislative Counsel on Victims' Compensation Program
Attention: Mr. HARRISON GEORGE (ESQ).
Chief Legislative Officer (CLO)
Email: georgeharrison67esq@yahoo.com.hk
Cell Phone: +1 (847) 440-3154

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you
that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking
advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid
after I met Barrister Harrison George was just $475 usdollars only and nothing more for
Special Accessment Fee including all relevant paper works,please take note of that!

Once again stop contacting those people,I will advise you to contact Mr. Harrison George
so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that
will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your
transaction.

Thank you and be Blessed.

Mrs.Helen Reece
43 Stephen Road, Bexleyheath DA7 6EF
United Kingdom.

There has probably not in the history of the internet and what came before been a single instance of responding to these random insane solicitations been any money paid out to the respondents.

Same with that "Will Work for food" sign guy on the off ramp of the highway. Maybe one in a thousand was willing to work for food, but just another ruse, charade, scam, etc. that continues because idiots think they are "needy".
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I like this one better.

Dear friend,

I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point, so do not be afraid. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is Mrs. Raisa Korsakova, And am contacting you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I was married to Mr. Vladimir Korsakov, who died as the result of war in Crimea between Ukraine and Russia. Before he died, my late husband moved some supermodel servants of his employ out through diplomatic security and housed them in a mansion on an island in the Caribbean Sea where they were registered as servants. Since I cannot maintain the same I want you to use this opportunity and claim it. I have all the useful information and the contract servant certificate with me here. We were married for eleven years without a child.

Since his death I decided not to remarry again. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. Whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in spirit and truth because God is the most high; please always be prayerful all through your life. The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition I decided to beseech you to assume responsibility for my late husband’s supermodels. To assist you in this endeavor I have assigned to you the sum of USD $50 million dollars, and you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 40 percent of the total money for your personal use while 60% of the money will go to support the supermodels. As part of the commitment you will have the right to import two (2) cases of your favorite malt beverage free of all duty and impost.

I don't have any child that will inherit this money or care for the supermodels and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the ones that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and supermodel servants and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. I grew up as an orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to endeavour that the name of God is maintained. I am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company in Kyiv and I will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money and supermodel servants that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Also I want you to go to the Company manager one on one to meet them for the claim because I don’t need any delay; If you are interested, kindly get back to me for further details, contact me in my private email address (raisakorsakova@pieinthesky.scam)

Sincerely

Mrs. Raisa Korsakova, relict of Vladinir Korsakov
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like she needs to contact DK, more his line.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Sounds like she needs to contact DK, more his line.
Too late. I'm meeting Raisa on Friday.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

DK will be so disappointed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:DK will be so disappointed.
He'll probably be grateful for the respite. From what I hear at the Boston Illuminati clubhouse, he already has all that he can handle.