Heh?

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Heh?

Post by JamesVincent »

I could not figure out what sub this would go in because, well, I can't understand it. At all. Did include a pic of an attractive mid 20 something blonde so I guess I figured that part out.
Good day! What mood at you? I for the first time write the similar letter. I am a little I am confused! My name Yuliya. I live in a city Voronezh. It known a city in the European part the Russian Federation. My age28 years. I optimistical and purposeful the girl. Still I fearless because without boldness, I never have not dared to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box through a site of acquaintances. I assume, what you just as also I search here second half, it so? If I am right I wish to write you a little about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I search relations in social networks. I wish to test my destiny and to try to find the person through the Internet because to me it was not possible to meet in my city adequate the man who was able to appreciate the woman. Men in Russia to concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect that the woman too has heart. I hope, that you responsible the man whom quite seriously search here for the the significant other and is able to see in the woman not only external data, but also soul! I hope, that you will write me the answer so I can even more to tell about yourself and to send to you mine a photography! I wait your answer that to continue our acquaintance. , Yuliya
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Heh?

Post by Burnaby49 »

I get a couple of those a week.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

So that's how you keep busy when court is not in session!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Even without it being suspicious, email in Russia is called "electronic post" and email address "electronic post address".

It reads like someone constructing a begging letter using stereotypical Russian tropes and "how you say?" phrasing, that would trick a westerner.

In any case, you're getting an old one. "Her" current one says she has had the Covid vaccine and is not infectious. :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

My hovercraft is full of eels.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:53 am I get a couple of those a week.
Actually I could be too and never notice it. Gmail does a pretty good job of capturing most of these and sending them to spam. I was trying to find an email I got notified for on my phone but couldn't find on my desktop so I clicked on the spam folder to see if it got sent there.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:26 am My hovercraft is full of eels.
Then I guess you better cut down a little.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff