Senator Dan Ugo

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Senator Dan Ugo

Post by Joey Smith »

On 3/24/07, danugo2005 <danugo2005@ig.com.br> wrote:
Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his contact is:

Name: Mr. Joseph Odili

Email: odili@clix.pt

Direct Tel: +234-8058323358

Ask him to send to you the total $950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr. Joseph odili and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffer ness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Your share of the money with best regards

Senator, Dan Ugo
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -