Dr. Jose Alvarez

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Dr. Jose Alvarez

Post by Joey Smith »

Dr Jose Alvarez,

Banco De Valencia,

Spain.

I am Dr. Jose Alvarez head of Auditing, Banco de Valencia, Valencia Spain. On

Wednesday 19 April,2000 one Mr.Andreas Schranna,German National,a property

magnate,whom I was his accounting officer made a numbered

time(Fixed)Deposit,valued at $6,550,000.00 (Six Million,Five Hundred and Fifty

Thousand United States Dollars) for twelve calender months in my Bank Branch.

Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got

no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we discovered that

Mr.Andreas Schranna,his wife and only daughter was aboard the AF4590 plane,which

crashed Monday, 31 July,2000 into the Hotelissimo.

You can read more about the crash on visiting this site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

My investigation, proved that he died with his supposed next of kin(the

daughte r Mrs.Andrea Eich) in the crash.The total sum,$6,550,000.00 is still in

my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end

of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.Consequently, I shall

present you to stand in as the next of kin to the late Mr.Andreas Schranna.

Consequently,Upon acceptance of this proposal,I will give you a detailed

information on how this deal would be carried out.The money will be shared in

the ratio: sixty five percent(65%) for me,thirty five percent(35%)for you.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will

protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position as the Bank\'s

head of Auditors and his accounting officer to secure approvals and guarantee

the successful execution of this transaction.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required.Contact me on my

private email: drjose001@yahoo.com

In your reply include:

a.Your full name

b.Private telephone number

c.Private fax number

d.Private email

e.Contact Address

Until you write,have a nice day and God bless.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jose Alvarez.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Johnson Kietta

Post by Joey Smith »

Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:44:13 PM

Subject: Greetings From Johnson

Greetings,

Dear with due respect and humbly i write you this letter which I believe you will be

great assistance to me and my little sister. I am Johnson Kietta the only son of late Mr Mathew Kietta who was the Republic of Cote d\'Ivoire. (General Manager Cacao-Cafe & Agro-Alimentary industries plc.) Bouake\" , My sources of gating your contact gave me courage and confidence to rely on you. I am writing you with confidence

no matter we have not meet before, i want to seek your assistance to transfer our cash of Ten Million,Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (US$ 10.5million dollars) now in the custody of a Finance House to your private account pending our arrival to your country, according to my father this money deposited was made for investment purpose before the crisis In my country.

During the crisis my father had already made arrangement for his family My mother, my little sister and myself to travel out of the country, with the war going on in my country and following the looting of public and Government properties by the rebel forces Cacao Industry Office Was one of the targets looted and destroyed by the rebel My father including other top Government officials were attacked and killed by the rebels with the result of my father death and with the news of my uncles involve in air crash in January, dashed our hope of survival, the deaths later caused my Mothers heart failure of which she later died in the hospital after we spend a lot of money on her, Now my 18-year-old sister and myself are alone in this strange country Senegal suffering without any care or help without any relation, we are now like refugees and orphans, Our only hope now is in this fund our father deposited in Finance House.

To this i humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways,To assist me claim this fund from the Finance House as co-beneficiary, To transfer this money in your name to your account, To make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country and you, To help my little sister and my self to further our education, and to make arrangement for our travel with you to your country after you have transferred this fund For your assistance i and my sister has decided to compensating you 15% of the total Money for your assistance, we are waiting from your reply thanks and God bless you.

Best Regard,

Johnson Kietta.

johnson9eee@hotmail.com
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -