NIgerian scam victims fund scam

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

NIgerian scam victims fund scam

Post by Demosthenes »

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 8:14 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: UNITED NATIONS 2007/2008 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
COMPENSATION OFFICE DEPARTMENT
UNITED NATIONS 2007/2008 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.

ATTN: SIR/MADAM,

REF/PAYMENTS CODE : FGN/PHBPLC/06654/07 ($1.5Million USD)

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS through Federal Republic Of Nigeria to pay 50 victims of scam $1.5 USD (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only each).

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount and you are required to get back to the Paying office as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $1.5Million USD compensation funds.

On this faithful recommendations, we want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarming on the money lost by various individuals to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today and in other to compensate victims, the UNITED NATIONS Body is now paying 50 victims $1.5Million USD each in accordance with the UNITED NATIONS recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be paid by Galant Bank Plc America as corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by BRITISH GOVERNMENT.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 11 Beneficiaries has been paid, over a half of the victims are from the United States, we still have an outstanding of 39 scam victims left to be paid. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

We shall feed you with further modalities as soon as we get response from you on how you intend receiving your compensation payment.

Send a copy of your response and payment code listed below to our remittance officer (MR JEFFREY BERMAN) through the details stated below.

SCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE : FGN/PHBPLC/06654/07

EMAIL: <jefreyberman@yahoo.co.uk <mailto:jefreyberman@yahoo.co.uk> > You are required to forward the following information listed below to your payment officer

1) Your full name and residential address
2) Your direct phone number

You are required to forward the above details to the payment officer to know that you are a true beneficiary of the compensation funds.

We await your immediate response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs Zanta Kenneth

Office Of The Presidency.
Demo.
kaveri

Re: NIgerian scam victims fund scam

Post by kaveri »

I've never involved with a business, and my income is not that great. I would like to start a restaurant cum bar in Florida. I was looking into small business loans, but wanted to see if there might be some Federal Grants for first time business starters first, hoping it would allow me to have to borrow less. I haven't qualified for a small business loan yet, as I wanted to research what type of investment I'm looking at first. If anyone has suggestions or answers, please let me know. Thank you all.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I'm sure there are lonely heirs of deceased Nigerian high government officials who (for a small advance of expenses) would be quite willing to help you.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The scammers are starting a fund for their victims?

That's mighty magnanimous of them.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros