lottery inheritance 4-1-9 hybrid

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

lottery inheritance 4-1-9 hybrid

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm sure we're all familiar with the standard 419 all purpose generic all purpose inheritance/remittance/invoice style email by now that inevitably starts out with "Dear" where they are supposed to choose the style of email and fill in the name after the Dear, and of course never do since they probably can't even read the email they are sending out. This seems to be a blending of two unrelated styles, the lottery and inheritance scams, where in this case in order to get the inheritance you have to have won the lottery the ever so good attorney has just run on behalf of his client. Thought it was a giggle when I got it and would share.
Atten: Dear Winner,
Abubakar Bin Saud <conartist@sleazeball.com> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To:
Atten: Dear Winner,

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm, ABUBAKAR BIN SAUD , Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

My name is Advocate Abubakar Bin Saud, (Esq.). A personal attorney to my late client Mr. Edward Lynn who worked with an oil firm here in Malaysia, Mr. Edward Lynn a well known Philanthropist, before he died, he made a WILL in my law firm stating that $9.5M Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars, only should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice outside Malaysia (Overseas).

It is my utmost desire to execute the WILL of my late client. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated official bank account. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit. Please contact me urgently via my direct telephone number +601-7208-3346 or you reply this email immediately stating your details.
Regards

Advocate ABUBAKAR BIN SAUD
Attorney-at-Law
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.