HELP NEEDED For Nigerian 4-1-9

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
turkishguy

HELP NEEDED For Nigerian 4-1-9

Post by turkishguy »

Hello brothers, please help!
I'm a guy from Turkey, 26 years old.
I lived in California for 2years while i was studying. I was searching for a job and a nigerian guy found and scammed me that's how i learned the Nigerian 419 by becoming a victim. Then, we became partners with the guy who scammed me and i received Western Union transactions 5-6 times without any harm. After i finished studying there, i needed to come back to Turkey where i am living now. Anyway, long story short, i need money here and can not find a way to earn some. Suddenly, i have come up with the idea of posting a new subject here because of the probability of someone reading and finding me benefitial.
So what i need is a new partner who can use me on any transaction to Turkey. I will safely receive all the money without any harm that the victim send. Then after getting my half of the money, i will send the other half to you by Western Union or MoneyGram as usual.

If anyone reads this and thinks that he can help, please contact me from the forum or at my e-mail [redacted]. I am experienced at this and do anything here for some fresh money.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: HELP NEEDED For Nigerian 4-1-9

Post by AndyK »

First, and final, warning.

Any additional, similar posts will be deleted without warning.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Your prior post to this forum was removed by a moderator. I'm going to let this one stand as a lesson to others.

There are many things that are so very wrong with what you're doing. Step back for a moment. Your soliciting people on an internet forum (which, by the way, doesn't allow solicitations) to basically perform a 419-ish transaction with you. You're basically either asking someone to scam you or are trying to scam others.

If you need money, get a real job. It's steady pay and you're not likely to end up dead.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

It seems that AndyK and I are both playing on this thread at the same time.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

webhick wrote:It seems that AndyK and I are both playing on this thread at the same time.
I yield to the senior administrator.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
turkishguy

Post by turkishguy »

okay i got it. This was my fist time using the forum, sorry.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Just found out that our new friend is soliciting people privately.

Buh-bye.