Scheduled Forum Maintenance

This is a message forum open to the public to make comments about Quatloos! and for suggestions meant to improve the website.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Scheduled Forum Maintenance

Postby webhick » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:13 am

notorial dissent wrote:Webhick, I may be misremembering, but I thought there was a way to tell which version of phpbb was running on a given site, but I can't for the life of me figure it out now.

Not any more. That's a security risk. In any event, Area51 is easier, since they're the devel forum for phpbb, and therefore runs the bleeding edge.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:35 am

OK, just nice to know that the senility isn't kicking in. I know that Fogbow just recently updated to what was current around the first of the year, and I have no problems there, and I checked Area51 and don't have any issues at least that I can identify although their themes seem sharper/harsher than ours do.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:44 am

webhick wrote:I believe that Area51 uses the most recent version of phpbb, so if that works for you then you should be mostly fine.

Finally, in my tech illiterate way, I got what you meant. I thought you were referring me to the site's content (total gibberish to me) when you were referring me to the visual presentation. It works fine for me so I assume the new version of Quatloos will too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Return to “About Quatloos and Site Comments”