Change screen name?

This is a message forum open to the public to make comments about Quatloos! and for suggestions meant to improve the website.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Change screen name?

Post by davids »

How would I go about changing my screen name?
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Change screen name?

Post by bmxninja357 »

the general technique is to throw a complete melty, get yourself banned then get a program to hide your ip and return under a different name to exact revenge!

but there may be a less intrusive way on this forum. i just do not know what it is....
:snicker:
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

There have less than a handful of times that we've allowed someone to change their name.

A lot of anonymous proxy service IPs tend to get blocked by our Illuminati juju.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

webhick wrote:There have less than a handful of times that we've allowed someone to change their name.

A lot of anonymous proxy service IPs tend to get blocked by our Illuminati juju.
I'd suggest he's a special case, like a sailor that wakes up one morning in a flea-bag hotel in Hong Kong with only hazy memories of how he got there and finds a Chinese dragon tattooed across his backside. Perhaps BF's realized that a farting cow isn't the best way to be remembered.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Burnaby49 wrote:
webhick wrote:There have less than a handful of times that we've allowed someone to change their name.

I'd suggest he's a special case, like a sailor that wakes up one morning in a flea-bag hotel in Hong Kong with only hazy memories of how he got there and finds a Chinese dragon tattooed across his backside. Perhaps BF's realized that a farting cow isn't the best way to be remembered.
Ok. Guess you got me there.

Still not sure of the answer. Serious question though.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Burnaby49 wrote:

I suppose it's better than being a moose.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Or worse, a nony-moose
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

An email to the newly-minted davids has bounced, due to him not having updated his Q records to a current email. Accordingly, his first login attempt will fail. Hopefully he will see this thread as a guest and adjust accordingly.

Folks, especially if you are requesting something like this, please keep your email updated.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

wserra wrote:An email to the newly-minted davids has bounced, due to him not having updated his Q records to a current email. Accordingly, his first login attempt will fail. Hopefully he will see this thread as a guest and adjust accordingly.

Folks, especially if you are requesting something like this, please keep your email updated.
Not sure what this is all about right here...checked forum, noted new name, logged in with new name and old password, then I see this.

Thanks anyway for the assistance. :shrug:
wserra

Post by wserra »

Just a request that everyone keep the email we have for you current. Update at:

User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Account Settings
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus