Weirdness in Scott & Debra Gillespie thread.

This is a message forum open to the public to make comments about Quatloos! and for suggestions meant to improve the website.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Weirdness in Scott & Debra Gillespie thread.

Postby Famspear » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:30 am

Somebody posted a response to one of my posts in the thread on "Scott & Debra Gillespie," but the response is displayed in the thread as having been made by me.

Anybody know what would be causing that?
...why is anyone in this [losthorizons] community paying the least attention to...'Larry Williams' [Famspear], or other purveyors of disinformation from...quatloos? – Pete Hendrickson, former inmate 15406-039, Fed’l Bureau of Prisons

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Weirdness in Scott & Debra Gillespie thread.

Postby AndyK » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:45 am

There's a moderator option to "Change poster"

Perhaps someone was fooling around with it?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Postby wserra » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:10 am

From the MCP:
Edited post “Re: Scott & Debra Gillespie - Hendrickson's Heroes” written by “Famspear” for the following reason » The Observer
Obs? I'm sure it was a mistake of some kind.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Yes, which should be a lesson to me that I should not be posting when I am getting sleepy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Postby webhick » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Or drunk on whatever it was that I slipped into your drinking water. You wouldn't happen to know what that was, would you? The label on the bottle was too worn to read and well, I didn't try too hard to read it. Like not at all. And after emptying the bottle I dropped it in your neighbor's recycling bin because I care about the environment but not about you. Again, do you know what was in the bottle?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:05 pm

webhick wrote:Or drunk on whatever it was that I slipped into your drinking water. You wouldn't happen to know what that was, would you? The label on the bottle was too worn to read and well, I didn't try too hard to read it. Like not at all. And after emptying the bottle I dropped it in your neighbor's recycling bin because I care about the environment but not about you. Again, do you know what was in the bottle?

Why would I care what was in the bottle? It allowed me to wreak havoc for a short moment of time, sending tremors throughout the Quatloos community. Raaaahhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrr!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

Return to “About Quatloos and Site Comments”