Weirdness in Scott & Debra Gillespie thread.

This is a message forum open to the public to make comments about Quatloos! and for suggestions meant to improve the website.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Weirdness in Scott & Debra Gillespie thread.

Post by Famspear »

Somebody posted a response to one of my posts in the thread on "Scott & Debra Gillespie," but the response is displayed in the thread as having been made by me.

Anybody know what would be causing that?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Weirdness in Scott & Debra Gillespie thread.

Post by AndyK »

There's a moderator option to "Change poster"

Perhaps someone was fooling around with it?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

From the MCP:
Edited post “Re: Scott & Debra Gillespie - Hendrickson's Heroes” written by “Famspear” for the following reason » The Observer
Obs? I'm sure it was a mistake of some kind.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Yes, which should be a lesson to me that I should not be posting when I am getting sleepy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Or drunk on whatever it was that I slipped into your drinking water. You wouldn't happen to know what that was, would you? The label on the bottle was too worn to read and well, I didn't try too hard to read it. Like not at all. And after emptying the bottle I dropped it in your neighbor's recycling bin because I care about the environment but not about you. Again, do you know what was in the bottle?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:Or drunk on whatever it was that I slipped into your drinking water. You wouldn't happen to know what that was, would you? The label on the bottle was too worn to read and well, I didn't try too hard to read it. Like not at all. And after emptying the bottle I dropped it in your neighbor's recycling bin because I care about the environment but not about you. Again, do you know what was in the bottle?
Why would I care what was in the bottle? It allowed me to wreak havoc for a short moment of time, sending tremors throughout the Quatloos community. Raaaahhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrr!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff