Free energy rackets.

This is a message forum open to the public to make comments about Quatloos! and for suggestions meant to improve the website.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Free energy rackets.

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

There is steady stream of so called free energy devices being promoted, from the very basic frauds, like the power strip plugged into itself, to quite fantastically complicated looking devices with all sorts of scientific sounding names like the Quantum Energy Device and suchlike.

Anybody with a smattering of physics knows that the laws of thermodynamics are laws made not by man but by the structure of the universe. These 'over unity' machines that output more energy than is input are as impossible as perpetual motion machines.
Therefore their proponents can be classed as either fools or exploiters of fools, and exploiters of fools seem to be legitimate Quattloos targets.

Would it be appropriate to have a thread devoted to Free Energy scams, and if so, where should it go?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Free energy rackets.

Post by Burnaby49 »

Start what you want. It's as relevant a topic as my incessant ramblings about real ale. if people aren't interested they won't post. Best forum it is probably here;

viewforum.php?f=22
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Free energy rackets.

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, we haven't had anything good on the free energy racket since the sex bus scam imploded of its own inertia and stupidity. Nothing like the "free energy" and gasoline from water scams real oldies but ever returning.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.