Satanicky Panicky Scams

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Satanicky Panicky Scams

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Well, it seems Ms Archer is somewhat rattled but instead of stopping digging she's entrenching herself more. She dismisses the family tree shown on the Hoaxtead blog as fake. However, she's not even that good a liar. She says that the 'fake' family tree was wrong and that the names and number of her siblings were wrong. But EC DIDN'T name any of the siblings. JA also says that her sister Catherine was a miscarriage and not on the family tree and that the 'fake' family tree named Catherine. Actually EC said that none of the siblings were called Catherine. I've heard an opinion expressed that the planned march and associated shenanigans might be a distraction for an upcoming trial. I don't want to say too much because the trial is (I think) sub-judice but it involves one of JA's former associates who is a person who has already been mentioned on this site (but not this thread). A couple of the people who were going to talk at the march (Vicky Ash and Samantha Baldwin) have had to back out due to 'unforeseen' circumstances.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:25 am I've heard an opinion expressed that the planned march and associated shenanigans might be a distraction for an upcoming trial. I don't want to say too much because the trial is (I think) sub-judice but it involves one of JA's former associates who is a person who has already been mentioned on this site (but not this thread).
It is not contempt to mention a forthcoming trial, or that charges that have been made, what they are and to whom, or that others have already pleaded guilty, as long as you stick to the facts.

You are just not allowed to discuss whether the parties in an upcoming trial are guilty or innocent or (relevant to the case I think you are referring to) name any protected witnesses.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Someone spotted that Jeanette Archer had mentioned being sent a picture of an abused child. She doesn't mention whether she was going to take it to the police. All very unsavoury.

In an earlier comment in this thread I said "as they think you know". It should have been "as I think you know" but I can't see the edit tool in that post.

Jeanette Archer has already been cautioned by the police for naming Child X in the Wilfred Wong case. She could have still have expressed solidarity with WW without mentioning the child.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:49 pmI can't see the edit tool in that post.
I just happened to notice the above while browsing.

For the last several years, the board has limited editing/deletion to 24 hours after posting. It used to be longer, but then we had multiple people decide to return to disguise or outright eliminate the evidence of their stupidity (not referring to the above poster, obviously). The current time frame seems to work, but we are always open to suggestions, particularly when accompanied by objects of value.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:48 pm The current time frame seems to work, but we are always open to suggestions, particularly when accompanied by objects of value.
Is it possible to change it by individuals with higher ranks? Then you can still regulate driveby morons but let long term posters have some flexibility?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Ms Archer's right-hand woman Ms Lydia Lowe (low not lau) is trying (I think) attack as a form of defence. People have pointed out that there were already marches (Extinction Rebellion is one I can think of) scheduled to take place on 26th June. However Ms L is claiming that other marches are a distraction to diffuse the SRA one. Yeah right, Lydia, I believe you (not).https://twitter.com/views_s/status/1406220273226063872. I'll put things in full in case the link doesn't work.

Someone on Twitter (James Hinds) has said:- "The Satan Hunters of the Jeanette Archer "cult" have complained that the trade unions, LGBT and anti-lockdown groups chose 26 June to protest in London as a conspiracy to drown out their own protest to promote baby eating fantasies; even though they are hijacking those protests."

I can't cut and paste what Lydia said (on 17th June) so will type it in caps as she did and retain her spelling.

"ITS (sic) A HUGE DISTRACTION TO KEEP YOU ALL AWAY FROM THE CITY OF LONDON AGAIN! ALL THESE GROUPS ARE GETTTING (sic) PAID NOW FOR THIS ALL THE EXPERIENCE IS OUT - IF YOU WANT A POINTLESS WALKABOUT PARTY THEN GO THERE YOUR (sic) OBVIOUSLY AS FAKE AS THE GOV!

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE OUR CHILDRENS (sic) FUTURES MARCH WITH US ON 26TH JUNE LEAVING FROM HYDE AT 12 EXPOSING SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE X"

As regards the problem of editing, now that I know what's customary I'll try and be careful though I'm sure I will make bloopers in future.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I tried to link a funny (to me anyway) video that Mohammed Shafiq made about JA's march to abuse 'satnic' (sic) ritual abuse in London yesterday but for some reason I can't. It's cloudy in my neck of the woods today and my broadband does sometimes cut out in wonky weather. She named some dead people who were supposed to have attacked her - some of whom have never been proven to have been paedophiles. She's a grifter at the end of the day.
AnOwlCalledSage

The march of the 300 Spartans is well covered on Hoaxtead

But I had to post EC's priceless commentary on the banner paid for with the proceeds of Jeanette's £1,900 scam :snicker:

“You had one job, Lydia. ONE JOB”.

Will no-one think of the children and stop the satnics?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Satnic rituals"????
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

:snicker: Not that they would know one if they were the invited principal sacrifice guest.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:28 pm :snicker: Not that they would know one if they were the invited principal sacrifice guest.
Although it would be interesting to try.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Isn't Satnic the group who use satellites to track Santa Clause? Accusing a powerful global organization of ritual abuse, whos sole purpose is to keep kids apprised of the status of St. Nick is Christmas Eve is a new one to me.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NYGman wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:30 pm Isn't Satnic the group who use satellites to track Santa Clause? Accusing a powerful global organization of ritual abuse, whos sole purpose is to keep kids apprised of the status of St. Nick is Christmas Eve is a new one to me.
Oh! OOOH! that was WES worthy. :naughty: :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I can't come up with a pithy or witty phrase about satnic antics, sorry and JA hasn't stopped or been stopped yet. Folks may be aware that it's day three of W Wong's trial and Hampstead mum has appeared in court in Gibraltar (something to do with drugs) but her actual trial will be later this month. I don't know any more than that and couldn't say even if I did (I don't) as the matters are sub judice.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

https://youtu.be/5gEubCu7VCM Trying again to link the taking the mickey out of JA video.
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:53 pm I don't know any more than that and couldn't say even if I did (I don't) as the matters are sub judice.
I suspect the sub-judice rules do not apply to Gibraltar court cases if you are in England, but it is wise to be cautious. You can state facts in relation to court cases. Ella Draper was arrested whilst allegedly receiving a posted packet of drugs. She was charged with a further crime after a search of her vehicle revealed more drugs.

However, her boyfriend's online handle is PapaHemp and there are numerous pictures of her online in a field of marijuana plants, including one published in the Daily Mail.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

A final attempt to post the parody video properly.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

JA definitely seems to be losing touch with reality. Someone monitoring her has put out a tweet.

In case people can't use the link

JA's banner:-

"NEXT DATE COMING SOON
WE PUSH FORWARD NOW WARRIORS
SATANISTS BE AFRAID
#ITSTIME (sic)

Someone has asked "Does the UK have hate crime laws? YES. Do Satan Hunters have untouchable status from UK laws? NO. If Satan Hunter Jeanette Archer says: "Muslims Be Afraid; Gays Be Afraid; Jews Be Afraid; Autistics Be Afraid" Is that acceptable? Will everyone do nothing about that?"

I personally want no truck with satanism whether it's LaVey type or any time but I think the JA barmy army could arbitrarily decide that any random person was a 'satanist'.

Now threatening isn't so much part of quatloos's remit as this site concentrates on highlighting where credulous people could be separated from their money but I'm mindful that the chap who shot up the diner in Oklahoma a couple of years ago was a conspiracy theorist who was 'off his meds'
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:48 pm Now threatening isn't so much part of quatloos's remit as this site concentrates on highlighting where credulous people could be separated from their money but I'm mindful that the chap who shot up the diner in Oklahoma a couple of years ago was a conspiracy theorist who was 'off his meds'
Actually threatening is one of the reasons we follow some of the people we do. There's been plenty of sovs over the years who did more than just talk and several went to jail over trying to do more. Don't forget Timothy McVeigh was a sov who hated the government and ended up creating the deadliest homegrown terrorist attack in the US. Andrew Stack III would have been only called a tax protestor. Until he crashed a light aircraft into an IRS office. Who knows how far people like William Wolf would have gone if they hadn't done something stupid and gotten caught.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Thanks for the information JV.

Extracted from the comments beneath a pro-JA video:-

Question: "The way Ms Archer & Co refuse to engage with those with a different opinion has me baffled. My honest opinion about Ms A's allegations of SRA is VERY sceptical. Do I deserve to be called satanic or an enabler of p**dophiles for saying what I truly believe, I think not. Are Ms Archer's supporters trying to dissuade people from expressing sincerely held doubts about Ms A by making heinous allegations about them?"

Reply: (from a JA fan) "And your so quick to judge.. right?? You probably are one of them!!"

JA's cult don't exactly do dialectic discourse though I don't suppose they know what it is. These people may just be cranks but some of them post things about hanging people from lamp posts. It might just be sabre-rattling but it's disturbing to read stuff like that.