Satanicky Panicky Scams

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Satanicky Panicky Scams

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

Nope...nope....I think you'll find its sounds like bullshit.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

The opinion on t'interet seems to be that the video I linked yesterday may not be a brand new one but an old one re-uploaded so I apologise if I got hold of the wrong end of the stick. New or old, as Tinkle Bucket says it's BS.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Rumours are afoot that Jeanette Archer may be resurfacing. Well, we'll see though she's probably coming to the end of her Facebook ban. That said has anyone from the USA or Canada heard of Regina Runningwolf or Raven Runningwolf ?

To be fair I don't know if she does fundraising - if she's just well and truly down the rabbit hole but not a grifter she's not really Quatloos material. She seems to think WW is a good bloke.
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

It seems Archers beau (lol, see what I did there) Wayne Fox has not been hit by the dreaded Covid lurgy as he was at a protest 3 days ago, never mind better luck next time.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

This really is a new Arched Eyebrows sermon from Facebook - posted on the Tube of You by a non-Archer follower. She's nasty about her own mother. I don't necessarily suggest that people subject themselves to the whole thing (it's over an hour long). She mentions masonic lodges being in many towns up and down the country (UK) at around 0:16:00 - could she be indirectly stirring things against freemasons. When I attended Catholic schools we had a book which bored me silly - the Catechism - but we were told not to join the Freemasons. :haha:
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:25 am She mentions masonic lodges being in many towns up and down the country (UK) at around 0:16:00 - could she be indirectly stirring things against freemasons. When I attended Catholic schools we had a book which bored me silly - the Catechism - but we were told not to join the Freemasons. :haha:
She's already targeted them. It was one of her stops on her day of protest :snicker: .

Yes. Catholics are forbidden from joining. We have our own majik organisations. :lol:

My grandfather on the other hand was a freemason and he was a dockyard painter, so I'm not sure whether they count as "the elite".
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My nephew, my late father, at least one grandfather, and at least one great-uncle were Freemasons. in no way could any of them be classed with any "elite".

Me -- like my uncle, but unlike my father, I won't join every organization which will have me. Right now, Scouting is quite enough for me.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

I was in the Tufty club.....and I had a signed photo of John Noakes with Shep, is considered Satanic these days?
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

The BBC have been targeted by the nutters so who knows if anyone linked to them gets blamed by Jeanette's barmy army. She's back - she plans things because of her spiritual guide apparently. She's got quite a potty mouth sometimes. The Spin v Truth channel has started a series on the WW kidnap plot but there are only two episodes at present.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I can't be *rsed to link it but JA's 'meeting' outside Windsor Castle on 14th Oct was not well attended. I heard a conspiracy debunking type podcast (not to do with JA) that said the numbers of people becoming freemasons has declined. It's an American podcast so it may be referring to American numbers.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Folks on t'other side of the Atlantic (to me in England) it looks like Ms Archer's affinity grift is being aimed at the American/Canadian market now as evidenced by a video by 'Tarot by Janine'. Some of the comments thereunder rank 11 out of 10 on the loonytunesometer methinks. Please folk in the land of the free - or the land of the Mountie, hang on to your dollars with both fists.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Someone else from the north American sub-continent has given JA a platform. At 1:08:00 (ish) she claims to have been violated by snakes. Yes, the story has been embelished yet again and now the satnics are training r*pist snakes.
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

It's seems from an email disclosed recently that Jeanette is applying to be Englands next Albert Pierrepoint.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

JA is ramping it up - and 'Dom' who seems to be her current romantic interest is doing likewise.

She's previously had a Facebook ban and I would think she's done enough to merit another one.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

A podcast Qanonanonymous had a recent episode about the Wilfred Wong kidnap and mentioned Jeanette Archer in a 'setting the scene' way. https://www.stitcher.com/show/qanon-ano ... d-89016138 It was presented by Annie Kelly (who also has a good podcast series about the history of the smallpox virus 'Vaccine - the Human Story'). When a third snippet of Archlizard was introduced one of the American presenters said 'Not her again'. There is also an episode (season 6 episode 19 first broadcas 27th Oct '21) of true crime podcast 'They Walk Among Us' which treats this case though the true crime version doesn't mention JA.
AnOwlCalledSage

This seems to have taken a dark turn beyond the usual grifting.
Troll Exposure wrote:please can you confirm/deny that there was an operation on the M40 on the morning of 23rd January 2022 around 11am which resulted in the arrests of two individuals and whether the alleged operation was run by Counter Terrorist Unit.
Thames Valley Police – Media Unit statement 30th January 2022 wrote:I can confirm that at that location and time, a 54-year-old woman and a 40-year-old man, both from Surrey, were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder. They have both been released on police bail until 11 February.
They've not been charged, so I don't think contempt is in play yet.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
rosy

Post by rosy »

That's quite disturbing. I wonder whom they are alleged to be conspiring to murder?
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

As far as I know JA is still out but has to report again to the police in the future - not sure when. It looks like the Mum in the Hampstead/Hoaxtead case has opened up a channel in part at least to grift for money for a lawyer to get contact with her children. I'm probably oversimplifying. She may be talking about yoga on her channel too. I don't think she's in the UK but I take it she must have been let off the drug charge (I can't see anything on the Gibraltar news site since it mentioned her last year).
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

There doesn't seem to much change on the JA front. Wayne Fox has been speaking to the not so merry band and the grift goes on. YouTuber Mohammed Shafiq* does some funny satirical videos about conspiracy theorists/grifters (there does seem to be a cross-over) and has recently done sending up when Wayne Fox spoke 'in tongues'. I only wish I could link but I haven't learned the knack of linking when using my mobile phone.

* Not the political one. The videos are a bit like the Placeboing one of Alex Jones and the gay frogs.